51

A/N: This will be kinda different than the orginal Infinity War.

1 month later
New York Sanctum

Bruce picks up Tony's phone after seeing him disappearing into space. 'Where are you going?' Bruce asks Wong as he sees him opening a portal.

'The Time Stone's been taking. The Sanctum remains unguarded.' Wong answers. 'What will you do?' He asks.

'I'm gonna make a call.' Bruce answers.

Wong closes the portal as Bruce opens Tony's phone and dailing Kiara. He puts the phone on his ear. 'Please, pick up, pick up, pick up.' He begs.

Meanwhile with Kiara and Steve
Coulson's loft

Steve and Kiara are sitting on the couch as they just finished their movie. Kiara and Steve are sitting under one blanket as they ate pizza while watching the movie.

It's around 6 p.m. Kiara and Steve have been sitting around all day, deciding to just chill around with eachother. It's spring and it's already dark, perfect weather to stay in and do homey things.

Then Kiara's phone rings which makes her groan. When she picks up her phone, she couldn't believe who was calling.

'What's wrong, baby?' Steve asks as he sees her suprised face.

'It's Tony.' Kiara says in disbelieve.

'Really?' Steve asks.

'Yeah.' Kiara says as he picks up. 'Tony?' Kiara asks as she puts her phone on her ear. 'Bruce?' Kiara asks with a suprised voice.

'Bruce?! Set him on speaker.' Steve says.

Kiara sets the phone on speaker and puts the phone on the table in front of them.

'Bruce, is that you?' Steve asks.

'Yeah, yeah, it's me. Listen. Kiara, Tony is missing.' Bruce says slightly panicked.

'What?! Where is he?!' Kiara asks worried.

'Some aliens were here on Earth trying to steal the Time Stone from some kind of a sorcerer. They kidnapped this man and Tony followed him.'

'Hold on.' Steve says. 'What is a "Time Stone?" And why were aliens trying to get it?'

Bruce didn't answer Steve's question. Instead he asks. 'Can you get to Vision?'

'Yeah, we can.' Kiara says, knowing that she has been in contact with Wanda this entire time.

'Good. I have to go now. Please find him.' Bruce says.

'I promise we will.' Steve says.

Bruce hangs up and Steve looks at Kiara.

'Well, time to suit up I guess.' Kiara says as she stands up.

'I'll call the others.' Steve says

A few minutes later Kiara sighs as she looks in the mirror. Steve called the others in the meantime, telling them to meet up at where the quinjet is hidden.