33

Kiara tries to blast him, but it before it can hit him, it vaporizes in front of him. 'Cool. You know, I didn't even mean to do that.'

Carol tries to blast him also, but the same thing happens again, the blast just vaporizes in thin air. Same with Michael's bullets.

'I turn two powerul blasts into dust, and you thought simple bullets do the trick?' Lehnsherr says to Michael after he fired his shots at Lehnsherr.

'He's not human anymore.' Michael says.

'Oh, I'm still human. Just better.'

'Doesn't give you the right to remake the world.' Kiara says.

'Why not? It's been done before. Noah and the flood. People even worship the responsible party.' Lehnsherr says and then he pulls all three of them forward and crashes them into the stairs.

'This might smart a little.' He says as he makes the room shake. 'I'm pulling the oxygen out of your bodies, molecule by molecule, but here's the good news. I'm not gonna kill you. Well, not right now, at least. Instead, I'm going to regain control of Rubicon. That way, when the whole world goes all Dr. Strangelove, you can feel your skin melt from Armageddon.' He explains and then throws all three of them against the wall.

'Kie, Carol, let's go!' Michael says as the room starts to fall apart more and more. 'Come on! We gotta go, now!'

They all get up and quickly run out of the nexus chamber before it falls ontop of them. After a half hour they end up in the S.H.I.E.L.D. base where Luka is looking at the news.

'What's going on? What the hell happend in Havenrock?' He asks.

'Lehnsherr happend.' Michael answers.

'London is starting to panic. Are they right to?' Luka asks.

'Katy's got it under control.' Carol says.

'But my wife and the FBI are looking for a more permanent solution.' Michael adds.

'I cannot get in touch with Mia.' Kiara says frustrated.

'It's okay. She got a hold of me.' Katy says.

'All right.' Kiara says and then Katy abruptly hugs Kiara and then pulls away.

'Thanks for being not dead.' She says to Kiara.

'Um, aren't we all going to be if you're away from your computer?' Luke asks.

'Clifford and Jackson are dealing with Rubicon. Katy says.

'What did Mia say? Do you know where she is?' Kiara asks.

'It's not good news. Hive has her.'

'I thought she was with Sam.'

'She was. He called me, asked me where she was. Short after Mia herself got in contact with me.'

'Do you have a location?'

'I'm tracing a signal. I should have taken more processors from my ex-company on my way out.'

'They made a mistake letting you go. They'll see it.' Michael says.

'And if they don't, I'm taking revenge plan suggestions.' Katy says. 'Got it. Mia's message came from the intersection of Berkeley and Childers right in the heart of a ley line.'

'Let's go.' Kiara says to Carol and Michael.

'I'm coming with you.' Luke says.

'I want you to stay here, Luke. If this gets worse, London is going to need someone to listen go that they can trust.' Kiara says and then walks away.