67

A/N: This is gonna be different smut than I usually write (Just for the wedding night)
Steve carries Kiara bridal style into Tony's cabin, walking to the room Pepper set up for the two of them. The bed is full of rose petals and there are candles all over the room.

Steve takes off his suit jacket and then hugs Kiara from behind. 'You look so beautiful.' He whispers in her ear as he lightly trails his fingers up her arms. 'My perfect wife.'

Kiara groans as she throws her head back onto Steve's shoulder while he's still lightly stroking her arms with his fingertips.

'Do you like the sound of that, Mrs Rogers?' Steve whispers.

Kiara nods as Steve leans in and slowly kisses her neck as his erection grows. He moves her hair off her neck so he has better access and leans in again and starts kissing her neck again.

Kiara's hand flies into Steve's hair as he slowly unzips her dress from the back. Then he traces his fingers over the straps of her dress and slowly moves them down her arms. The dress falls to the floor and pools around her feet.

He walks around her so he can look at her and sharply inhales at the sight. She wearing a white lace lingerie and suspenders on her thighs attaching to her waist.

Then he locks his eyes on something and she knows exactly what it is. Because on one of her thighs she has a frilled garter with his name in diamonds on it.

'Oh, Angel.' Steve breathes as he drops to his knees, stroking her thigh over the gemstones of his name.

He carefully slides a finger under the material, sliding it down her leg until she can step out of it. 'I'm gonna keep this forever.' He says as he stands up.

He walks around her again so he's standing behind her. He presses his body against hers. One of his hands comes around and lands above her breast before he slides it up and around her throat. He lifts his forefinger to her jaw and tilts her head to the side, allowing him to lean over and start to kiss her exposed neck.

'I wanna tie you up so bad.' He whispers in her ear roughly.

She secretly loves it when he gets like this. She whimpers and nods as he licks and sucks on her skin.

'You wanna be tied up, baby?' He whispers in her ear.

She nods as she rubs her own thighs together, trying to get some friction. He senses it and moves his free hand down and separates her thighs.

'Words, princess.' He says.

'Please.' She says, not caring if she sounds desperate. They haven't been able to be lost in the feeling since the hotel and damn she wanted to feel it again.

He spins her around roughly, making her gasp loudly. He leans down and kisses her. She immediately kisses him back. He slides his hands down her back until his hands slide over her ass. He grabs it roughly and then pulls away.

'When I get back in here. . .' He traces one hand over her lingerie while his other hand stays on her ass. '. . .I want this off and I want you on the bed spread out for me.' He says and then moves his other hand back to her ass. 'Got it, baby?'

She nods. He grins and lets go off her ass. Then he walks out of the room. She does as he says and gets out of her lingerie and then lays down on the bed.

Then he walks back in the room with a bucket, the handcuffs she knows all too well and two ropes. He places it all on the nightstand beside her.

He undoes his tie, pulling it off of him and then straddles her waist. 'Arms up, baby.'

She lifts her arms up above her head. He cuffs both of her hands and then he pulls the chain through the headboard and attaches her wrists to each other. Then he brushes his index finger along her bottom lip and then along her jaw, smirking down at her.