29

London
A month later

Kiara, Mia and Carol have been in London for a month now. And it hasn't been easy from the start. They've been dealing with someone named Erik Lehnsherr. A.k.a Magneto and his team that are known as "Ghosts."

They have been terrorizing London since before they came to London. And because of that, and to much dissapointend from her family back at home, Kiara has to minimize contact to once a week instead of every day.

Kiara and Mia are currently sneaking up a truck that Eric capzised a few minutes ago as they can hear what he's saying.

'They could've at least tried to hide this chemical bomb.' They hear him say. 'Served them right it's getting stolen and used against them.'

'This arrow better work.' Mia whispers to Kiara as she gets ready to shoot the arrow.

The second Mia shoots the arrow Eric and his men look at it and then at the duo on the truck as his men point their guns at them.

'Ah!' Eric says. 'You brought arrows to a gun fight.'

'What guns?' Kiara asks as she pushes a button which causes the guns to fly to the arrow that Mia just shot.

'Oh!' Eric exclaims. 'That was actually pretty clever.' He says. 'Kill them.' He orders his men.

Kiara and Mia jump off the truck and start to fight the Ghosts.

'Katy, the magnetic arrow gag us never going to work.' She says, imitating Kiara. 'Yes, it will, my dear Quake, because I am really smart.' She says, now imitating herself. 'And guess what, Kie? It did work.'

'Katy? It's a little hard to fight with you doing that in my ear.' Kiara says while still fighting the Ghosts.

'Oh, I totally forgot that this was an open line.' She says quickly. 'Keep doing what you're doing. Make smart decisions.' She adds before she shuts off her comms.

Then, when Kiara turns around, Eric is standing right in front of her and puts his hand right above her right breast, sucking the live out of her.

'Ooh, you know, I gotta be honest, I really thought we'd be doing this night dance a little longer.' Eric says as he keeps sucking the live out of Kiara. 'Night, night.'

When she almost can't breath anymore, Carol picks her up and flies away with her.

'Jesus, Kie.' Carol says out of breath. 'You just can't stop from putting yourself into danger, do you?'

'I thought he already left.' Kiara says as she looks at Mia. 'You okay there, Conners?'

'Yeah, no, I just need a minute.' Mia says out of breath which makes both Kiara and Carol laugh. 'Hey, don't blame me! It's 10 p.m., I wanna go to bed, okay?'

'Yeah, we probaly all should.' Carol says as she looks at the sleepy faces. 'We're done here anyways, Eric and his men are already gone.'

'And another good idea from Carol Danvers, ladies and gentlemen!' Kiara says as she yawns. 'Wait, tomorrow is our free day, right?' Kiara asks as she is about to step into her car.