26

3 weeks later

'STEVE!' Kiara yells as Steve runs into the sea with her over his shoulder.

Steve has bassicly forced Kiara to go to one of Tony's private beachhouses for a vacation after everything that happend between the two of them. They have been there for 2 weeks now, swimming, going out for dinner and watching many movies.

Steve laughs as Kiara wipes her now blond hair out of her face. The black is all gone now and her old hair color has fully grown out now.

'Really?' Kiara says as Steve swims to her.

'Oh come on. You love it when I do that.' Steve says as he throws her legs around his waist.

'Maybe.' Kiara whispers as she leans in to kiss him.

Steve doesn't hesitate a second and kisses her back with the same passion. After a few seconds he throws her into the water again, laughing even harder as before because she didn't saw it coming.

Kiara comes above the water with a gasp. 'Really, Rogers? That's cheating.' She says with a pout.

'I'm sorry, baby. You just look so adorable when you're suprised. It's cute.'

'I'm not cute! I'm very badass.' She says with a playful tone.

'You can be cute and badass at the same time.' Steve says as he picks her up again, walking out of the water.

'So, what are we going to do?'

'Wanna watch another movie?'

'Yes!' Kiara says as she jumps out of his arms. 'I get to pick!' She says as she runs to the beachhouse.

'Adorable.' Steve mutters to himself with a smile, loving seeing her this happy for the first time in a long time.

***
The next day

'Steve, flip the pancake!' Kiara says stressful. 'You're gonna burn it!'

Steve quickly hurries over to the almost burning pancake, flipping it around quickly. 'Sorry. I got distracted.'

'You really can't cook properly, can you?' Kiara says, trying to hold in a chuckle.

'I can-' Steve wants to protest when he suddenly thinks about everytime cooking went wrong with him. 'Okay, maybe you're right.' Steve says as he turns the cookingplate off.

'I'm always right.' Kiara says with a smirk.

'Don't push your luck here, Carter.' Steve says as he picks her up and puts her on the kitchen counter and starts kissing her neck.

'S-Steve.' Kiara moans.

'That's it, baby. Moan my name.' Steve says as he slides his finger along her clit.

'God!' Kiara gasps out as she throws her head back.

Steve groans, picking up the pace when suddenly the phone goes off. They both groan as Steve stops his movement.

'This better be important.' Steve says as he picks up the phone. 'Tony, what is it?'

'You sure?'

. . .

'Where?'

. . .