58

Kiara walks back into the house only to see everyone sitting around the living room and dining room. It makes Kiara feel alive, finally being surrounded by the peolple she loves again. With the heartbreaking exception of Wanda, who just left.

Kiara walks up to Tony to guide him to the side as she whispers. 'Tony, Wanda just left.'

Tony sighs deeply. 'Yeah, I was expecting that.'

'What are we going to do?' Kiara asks, worried for her because she isn't in the best mental place right now.

'For now, nothing.' Tony says. 'Right now there are so many other people out there that need us, Tremors. Wanda will find her way back to us. I couldn't get through to her in the jet on the way here, but I was kinda hoping that you could once we settled in a bit. If she just chose to leave, it's for the best to give her the space that she seeks. Besides, with Bruce, I already have enough to worry about since he snapped his fingers twice within twenty-four hours.' Tony looks back at Bruce as Kiara follows his gaze.

Bruce is sitting by the dinner table, his arm is in a sling as he's sipping a cup of tea, his eyes locked onto the surface of the table, looking very lost right now.

Kiara sighs seeing Bruce like this. 'Yeah, you're right. It kills me to see him like this, he looks so lost again. Just like the first time I met him way back.'

Tony sighs, too, hating to see his friend like this. 'Yeah, I tried talking to him earlier, but there wasn't coming a single word out of his mouth.' Tony says. 'He won't even talk about science stuff.'

'He doesn't deserve this, Tony.' Kiara says with empathy. 'He was finally happy with a stable life and now this happend.' She says. 'It's just. . . messed up.'

'I know.' Tony says as he looks at Bruce again and then at Kiara. 'We'll cheer him up again, okay?'

'Okay.' Kiara says as she gives Tony a hug when the doorbel goes.

Kiara pulls away. 'I got it. You go back. I'll be right there.'

'Okay, Tremors.' Tony says with a smile and then walks back to the livingroom.

Kiara walks to the door and opens it. When she looks up, she sees Coulson standing at the door.

'Dad!' Kiara says, the word just came out before she could stop herself. She pulls him into a tight hug.

Coulson laughs. 'Hi, sweetie.' He says.

God, Kiara missed his voice, his laugh, basically everything about him. Kiara pulls away with a big smile on her face, stepping aside to let him in the house.

'I'm so happy you're okay.' Kiara says.

Before Coulson can say anything, Sarah runs to them and jumps into Kiara's arms. Not long after, Steve joins them, too.

'Sorry, couldn't stop her.' Steve says out of breath, she is definitely fast. Then he sees Coulson standing in front of him. 'Coulson.' He says with a smile. 'Glad that you're okay.'

'Same goes for you.' Coulson says with a smile and then turns his gaze to Sarah as Steve slips his arms around Kiara's waist. 'Who is this cute little girl?' He asks.

Kiara thinks of what to call Coulson. He feels like a father for her and Kiara feels like a daughter to him. After thinking, Kiara speaks up. 'Dad, this is Sarah. My daughter.' Kiara says.

'Your daughter?' Coulson asks excited.

'Yeah.' Kiara says as she looks at Coulson and then at Sarah. 'Honey, meet your grandfather. My dad.'

Coulson's eyes light up at how Kiara referrs him to her daughter. And how she begins to call him. Sarah smiles at Coulson and then Kiara sets her down on the ground again.