One Little Glance

Sometimes I just long for uncertainty. Sometimes I don't want to do anything other than live, to live properly. To live in the here and now. Nothing to plan and to have fun and joy. No one who prevents you from doing anything and no one who prevents you from doing nothing.

It's funny that a 16-year-old high school girl thinks that right now, isn't it?

Duri pulled me out of my thoughts: "Y/N I talked to you!"

"I'm sorry, I was in thoughts again," I apologized. Duri first looked at our other friends and then at me again "The girl is really incredible, well I wanted to ask you if you might feel like going on a trip with us this week finally." We all ran together to my locker, I opened it, put my old books in and took out the books for the next compartment. "I would really like to go with you, you know that too, but I really have to find a way to sneak out of home first. Unfortunately, it's very difficult, if you have strict parents."

Now it was Iseul who said: "Why don't you just ask Donghyun? What are big brothers for? He will certainly cover you!" She gave me thumbs up.

I grinned at her, "Okay, I can give it a try." Duri was happy and squeezed me until I almost couldn't breathe anymore. She has always been very enthusiastic. Especially when it came to such things. But I can't blame her. I'm not better, of course I like to educate myself at school and I also like to read at home but I also love the free life. I still want to experience and see so much. So far it has worked out once that I was able to get out at night but unfortunately I was sent to four weeks of house arrest afterwards. Yes, four.

My parents work full-time at the town hall. They are strict about pretty much everything that involves my siblings and me. Don't get me wrong, they love us all three but it's always the same routine every day: getting up, breakfast, to school, back, lunch, homework, learning, short time for myself, dinner and then straight to bed. My little sister doesn't care so much, she's just 6. But my brother would also like to experience more than everyday life, just like me.

Just when I wanted to go to math class with my group of friends, i see Donghyun coming my way. Duri throws herself at my ear "What a perfect coincidence. Ask him!" And already I fell on Donghyun. A deep "yes" was heard. I looked up at him and was about to start talking when I noticed that he wasn't alone. He was also on his way to class with his friends.

I looked at everyone once and noticed a guy I saw a few times in the hallway, when i recognized him my eyes stopped but I quickly came back to reality. "Can I talk to you alone for a moment." "Sure." We went a few steps further and I took a quick breath. "Can you give me cover on Friday evening, please?" I asked him with a smile. "For what, exactly?" "The girls and I want to go on a night trip. Please Donghyun" I almost begged him. "Okay, it's going to be a bit hard, but I'm doing it sister. "Why is that?" He looked down at me with a crooked face "Well, we also want to try to make it work on Friday. The boys and I." "Oh, I understand. Somehow it will work. Thank you, brother!" I hugged him briefly and we went back to our cliques.

When we wanted to go further, I looked back again and was watched by a pair of eyes. The boy from earlier smiled at me. I smiled back and was dragged after by the girls. "Y/N, when you talked to Donghyun, Jungkook looked at you all the time!" Iseul whispered to me. "What? Who is Jungkook?" Iseul and Duri almost laughed at me: "The guy you just turned around and stared at" "He seems nice and I didn't want to be rude," I answered as an excuse. "Just tell yourself that. He really smiled at you all the time, he likes you!" Duri screamed. I became curious "Is Jungkook in Donghyun's class?" The two nodded. "What did Donghyun actually say now?" I turned to Duri "Oh yes right, he said yes but he also wants to go out with his friends on Friday so it will be a little more difficult than expected."

"It'll be fine, we'll help you too, right Duri?" Iseul encouraged me. "Yes, but for sure! Nightlife we are coming.

I could hardly wait until Friday evening to really get to know the 30s in the night!

__________________________________

Sooo first chapter>~< i'm still scared but i hope you enjoyed it. I would be happy to read some of your opinions. The next chapters will be longer i think🙏🏻