The Beginning

Y/N POV

A loud ringing of the door was heard and I ran down the stairs, past Jungkook's parents who were ready to open the door, but I had beaten them to it. When I opened it, water pooled in my eyes. "Donghyun!" I hugged him as tightly as I could. "I missed you so much, little one." were his words. As I broke the hug I checked him everywhere for any injuries or wounds, a light laugh came from him, "I'm okay, everything's okay, don't worry!"

"God, I missed you so much, Dongi. Come! Come in, you must be tired." Seo Yun was already standing behind me while Jeong Hoon held out his hand to Donghyun. "It's very nice to meet you Donghyun, Jungkook has said a lot about you, you're best friends now aren't you?" Donghyun agreed and shook his hand "Yes sir, since we've been in the military we've become even closer friends ." Seo Yun hugged him "Oh, don't be so formal boy, call me Seo Yun and him Jeong Hoon." I giggled a little as Donghyun was easily squished by Seo Yun. When I heard loud stomping I looked for the direction where it was coming from and saw Juwon rushing down the stairs "Is that your brother Y/N? He's so big! Almost as tall as Kookie!" he clutched my arm and I introduced the two of them to each other "Yeah, but I think they're both pretty much the same height.

So Juwon, this is Donghyun, Donghyun, this is Juwon." Donghyun knelt down because Juwon was still very small and smiled at him. "I'm glad to finally see you Juwon, your brother tells me so much about you...and it's unbelievable how much you look like him." Juwon's eyes widened and you could see a sparkle in them and a big grin on his face. "Really? Because one day I want to be just like him!" His parents laughed and we joined them, "Yes, you definitely will, little boy. Come on, let's sit in the living room and chat for a while." Jeong Hoon suggested and we followed him.

After getting to know each other and a few cups of tea and coffee, things started to get more serious. Donghyun sat next to me, took my hand and sighed. "I had a talk with Jungkook and came up with a plan for Seo-ah. As you know, Jungkook is coming back in a few days, but he's only staying for 3 weeks. As soon as he gets here, we'll get them all together and present it to the court. I have a friend in the military whose parents are lawyers and are available to us. Mr Jeon, uhm I mean Jeong Hoon?"

"Yes my boy?" "Their names are Mr and Mrs Wang, it would be best if you and Soo Yun get in touch with them. You can just tell them it's about Seo-ah Kwon and the two of them know what to do. Once that's established, nothing can go wrong." Still, I was a little worried. Soo Yun noticed and brushed a strand of hair out of my face. "What's wrong, dear?" Donghyun's hand squeezed mine tighter and I looked into his worried gaze. "Nothing, I'm just thinking too much about it, but we'll manage. I finally want our sister back." "Don't worry, dear, we'll get her back, we just have to stick together!"

4 Days Later

Jungkook POV

After hard running training with my squad today, I showered and was just stuffing the rest of my shirts into my bag. Only 2 days, 1 hour and 40 minutes until I'm home. With my brother, my mom, my dad, with her. I miss them all.

My deep thoughts were interrupted "Jeon. Stand fast." I obeyed General Kim and saluted "Yes sir!" "Since you won't be here for the next few weeks, I want you to stay in shape and definitely not miss out on your training, okay?" "Yes sir." "Good, enjoy your weeks off." He looked around the room briefly and finally disappeared. On my bed were all the letters I got from Y/N, they were decorated with the most beautiful letter wax and each envelope was decorated with a little heart at the top right. I took them and put them in my side pocket of my bag where they will be safely stored.

I checked one last time to make sure I had packed everything for home and disappeared from my tent. None of my fellow soldiers were outside their tents today so I decided to say goodbye to a few and made my way to Cadet Dang's tent. "Dang, I wanted to say goodbye, are you there?" but I didn't get an answer so I went to the tent next to where Hyeon should actually be in. There was no one either. My last hope was to stop by Seonu's room but exactly the same thing. But since time was running out and I really wanted to get home as quickly as possible, I didn't worry about it anymore, they were probably at training or a meeting.

Kwan Choi POV

From a distance the 16 men and I watched the guy run down the street. I could hardly suppress a gleeful grin. "And what now, General Choi?" asked one of the men. I was still staring in the direction where Jeon disappeared and sniffled, "Wait and see."

That's just the beginning.