Manipulation

„You did what?!" Duri tried to be quiet but it came out as a scream. Now everyone who was standing with us in the school hallways was looking at us. „Duri, i love you but can you please be a little more quiet and understanding, look at Y/N, she's totally ashamed right now." And Iseul was right, i was indeed ashamed, i just told my best friends i experienced my first intimacy while thinking about my boyfriend. And if that comes out i will surely be called the school slut. No one i know except for Duri has ever experienced something like this at my age. Duri took my hands in hers and hugged me „I'm sorry for screaming Y/N, but i'm actually just excited for you! How was it?" „Duri!" „It's okay Iseul, but i won't tell you here, can we like, meet in an hour at my home?" They both agreed and then we parted ways and left school.

Time skip

Duri came a bit later than Iseul with a few little bags, because we shortly decided that we could make a sleepover in my room. She brought fruits and a few board games we could play. Iseul already helped me with making the beds. „Listen girls, before we start playing some games, i first want to know everything from Y/N. Sooooo, lets sit down and start talking Y/N." i sighed. There was no way to back out of this now. „Fine, but don't expect me to tell you every single detail." She quickly nodded and sat down on my bed together with Iseul.

„So i just remembered your words and i really would feel stupid if i get intimate with Jungkook and not know anything about you know..." „Sex." Iseul gave Duri a little hit on her shoulder „Stop it Duri." „My Lord Iseul, you also need to learn a bit more about it. That's one of the most normal things. So let our precious Y/N talk." Duri was switching eyecontact from Iseul to me „Continue, pleaseeee." She is gonna be the death of me. „I just, i mean i got into my bed and um i... i took my night dress of a-and i thought about him. Then i just tried t-to you know, got down there and moved my hand." Duri smiled at me like a maniac „And then?" i grabbed my forehead „Can you ease up Duri, it's enough embarrassing talking about it. Nothing more happend, there was only this feeling at the end, which was incredibly liberating."

Duri was giggling at me and then rummaged for something in her bag. She took out a thin book and held it to me. „That's called an orgasm what you've experienced. I've read this book, i got it from my mothers library. You can have it if you want but i'm very positive you get to know everything soon enouth when your Casanova comes back." she winked at me and i blushed at the thought of seeing him again. „I think i'll pass, you can keep the book."

We got interrupted by a knock on my door „Y/N dear, can i come in." Seo Yun called from outside. Duri quickly hid her book and gave me thumbs up. „Yes sure come in." Behind her was Jeong Hoon. But before Seo Yun could speak, Juwon rushed into my room with a note in his hand and hugged me. „Y/N, Y/N, Y/N! Kookie wrote us alle one letter!!! Look! In mine he tells me that i'm gonna see him soon again and that i should me nice to you and soon also to your sister. Am i nice? I am nice right?" i chuckled and read the letter „Oh yes Juwon you're the nicest little brother Jungkook could wish for." i ruffled his hair. Seo Yun came closer and i saw three letters in her right hand, while one was still closed. „Here is yours, sweety." nothing could make me more smile than a letter from him, except Jungkook himself. „Thank you." The three of them got out of my room and i looked deeply at the adress in his handwriting.

„You wanna open it now?" Iseul asked a little excited. „No not right now, i wanna read it when i'm alone. I want to concentrate only on his text." „Give our girl some privacy Iseul!" Duir scolded. The unbelievable look of Iseul made me laugh „That's funny coming out of your mouth!" „Excuse me i'm trying to protect my best friend from your dirty little thoughts!" They both got into a staring contest with the most evil eyes, but after a few seconds they couldn't hold it anymore and burst into laughter.

We played a few games and talked a bit about school and of course about the plan to get my sister. We still don't know how to start with it but i'm happy that they want to help me. Seo Yun cooked for us and then we got into bed.

The next morning

Iseul and Duri packed their things and got home. After i cleaned my room i sat on my desk and opened the letter from Jungkook.

Dear Y/N,

I know we haven't talked in a while and i miss you with every passing day even more. We still have a few weeks left until i can be with you. I can't wait for it. But there's something i need to tell you. I recently talked with Donghyun about your parents and he wants to help you. He's coming back in 9 days and told me that he will stay for half a year. His commander gave him a long vacation, he will be by your side and help you and Seo-ah to get comfortable with my parents when i can't. I'm just gonna be there for 3 Weeks so it isn't that long. But please baby, always be careful, i don't want you to get hurt. See you in a few weeks.

Rily
Jungkook

I folded the paper and watched my candle slowly burn. Overall were just good news. My brother is coming back sooner than i thought and stays for a very long time, Jungkook comes home and soon Seo-ah also is here with us. But i still got a very indescribable feeling and not really a good one.

Kwan Choi POV

„Take this letter to sector 25, be careful no one talks to you or looks at you or follows you, do you understand me." the man i comissioned slowly nods with a slighty scared voice „But what if they find me and see that i'm from the south Korean army?" Laughing i hold him on his shoulders and looked into his eyes while i whispered „Oh, i really don't care. If they catch you, it's not my fault. If they kill you it's also not my fault. It's yours. You are under my command and when i tell you to do something you need to do it. Nothing more and nothing less. Now go!" Right after he ran into the dark.

I walked to my sector and watched my soldiers eat „Everyone stops eating right now. We'll have a little meeting. March!" And every soldier stood up and got in position like a normal line-up. I looked at each of them. My soldiers in my sector are a total of 16. So 16 man that will destroy that one man. „What i say stays in this room. You listen to me and follow my orders. You understand me?" All saluted and were screaming „Yes Sir!" „There's a traitor in our land. He's under us like a normal guy. Acts like a normal guy. But he is just a spy from the other side. A spy that will costs us everything. If we don't do something about it we all might die soon. We loose our family and everything that keeps us alive. You all know this guy. Corporal Jeon Jungkook."

Now all of them were whispering to each other until one was screaming in my direction. One man said „But he was so kind and did everything he was told to do!" and another man was screaming at me „Are you sure he's a traitor, he didn't seem like one." I walked to that specific man and came real close „If you ever question me again, you can say goodbye to the life you have lived so far. So yes he is not our friend. He is our enemy." All of them became silent and watched me walk to each of them while they stayed in line. „I want you to stop eating with him, to stop talking to him. Ignore him. Don't tell anyone and especially not him about this. He needs his punishment for spying on us for our enemy." They all nodded and slowly believed my false words. I took a few steps back and lifted my chin

„Destroy him"