Ways to learn

„Wait what...y-you mean you are gone for 5 months?" i couldn't believe what i just heard. I thought it would be over and i can live happily but it's still not over. I felt like crying. Maybe i already started crying. Yes, now i'm really crying. „B-but you said we could be together forever from now on....?" i sniffed and the hardest part was to look up to see his sad face.

„I know and i mean it that way, but you'll be with me, in my parents house, with your sister and nobody is going to hurt you both okay? It's my duty to serve now and when i'm done we finally can calm down from all the chaos that has been going on lately. Is that okay with you?" again this sad smile that sat on his face. I let go of him and crossed my arms „Of course it's not! I don't want you to go and i don't wanna be alone."

He studied my face patiently and made a few steps towards me so he could try to calm me down „Y/N, sweetheart, i know it's gonna be hard for you, for us, but you won't be alone okay? Seo-ah is with you, my parents are with you and we can still write letters like you do with Donghyun. In 5 months i'll be back for a little break." he gently stroked my back up and down, watched me closely „We can do this, together, okay?"

I sighed and nodded „Okay." His fingers moved up to my lips, he licked his, got closer and closer and finally kissed me. "I'll pick you up later behind your house. See you then, beautiful."

Later

I put the last things in my bag. I picked up Seo-ah from school 2 hours ago and helped her pack. She was very upset, just like me. Father and mother should only come home in 2 hours and Jungkook should be here any moment to pick us up. "Are you ready Seo-ah?" I squatted down to her and took her trembling hands in mine "Don't be afraid, I'm with you and take care of you." She began to smile and squeezed me very tight. "I'm not afraid, I'm just a little agitated." I smiled back at her „So am i."

A knock interrupted us. I looked out the window and faced Jungkook who was waiting by his car. But there was also another noise i've heard. Keys. But that couldn't be my parents. They never be at home this early, or did they knew something? „Oh god Seo-ah we need to get out here as quick as possible." But it was already to late. The door was torn open and our parents behind it. The faces as tense as I have never seen them before and their eyes were on our packed bags. "What's going on here?" The eyes immediately rushed to me. They wanted an answer, well I can give it to them.

"We are going. Away from here, away from you. We're done with you, after everything you've done to Donghyun, Seo-ah and me." They grinned as if it were funny. Father started laughing out loud "That's supposed to be a joke, isn't it? As long as you are a minor, we are your parents, you stay here and now to you Seo-ah." he squatted a little to be on an equal footing with her "Mommy and Daddy didn't do anything to you, so why the hell do you want to get out of here?"

Seo-ah was shaking all over and tried to hide behind me. I spoke for her "I'm leaving and she's coming with me, I don't trust you anymore." "She's staying Y/N. You know you have no chance against us. As soon as she leaves here we will bring her back again and again. For all I care, go to that stupid boy, but you will come back crawling. Mark my words." I can't just leave my sister alone now. But they are right. As soon as she leaves here with me they use their positions to bring her to them and I have no real chance against that but I can still try. "Fine, let me just talk to her for a moment." I turned to her so that we were both facing the open window. I took a deep breath. "Trust me and be very quiet." But she was rooted to the spot and didn't even answer me. So I just tried to carry her over the window with me, but she stopped me.

"Wait. Go without me." I looked at her in shock. "What? No, I can't just leave you here." She indicated that she wanted to whisper something in my ears so I leaned down to her "I'll be fine Y/N but I'm waiting for you, please hurry up I don't want to be here for a long time" Why didn't she want to come right away? I whispered this question back into her ear. "Because I'm afraid that they'll beat me like they did to you as soon as they have me back in their hands.

Now if I stay they'll definitely be happy... I hope." I looked up at the two people I barely recognize who look at me like I'm scum. How could it get so far? I breathed out deeply, "Okay, I'll leave you here, but I'll take care of you and as soon as I can I'll get you, okay? I'll be 18 in more than a year but i'll try my best to get you out sooner, can you wait that long?" She nodded with a small smile "Yes, I can do it. Now go ahead." My father coughed loudly to make himself known "Remember Y/N, If you leave now, you're no longer a member of the family, just pure trash." I took my bag and looked at the two of them with a hateful face. "A pleasure" and jumped out of the window.

Kwan Choi's POV (Y/N's father)
„But why did you let her go with him?" Yon was a bit upset about her daughter leaving but oh well. „Shh, she's made her choice, now she's going to learn the other way." i walked to the window she just jumped out and watched her hugging this piece of garbage. „We'll make Jungkook's life a living hell."