Loverboy

Kwan Choi POV

9 days already into the New Year, but no change. Y/N had her birthday a few weeks ago but I don't see the point of wishing her anything like congratulations. She had everything she wanted and gave it up for an idiot like Jungkook. Seo-ah's 7th birthday is coming soon and we will celebrate it, after all she was so decent and realized that this is a better life. Jungkook gives me problems too. The guy is more than just good at training and has recently successfully completed his training, he became a non-commissioned officer in his squad and takes over command. I don't know how he did it, but I have to do something about it.

Seo-ah came downstairs smiling as I was reading the newspaper and Yon was cooking lunch. "Father?" I took down the newspaper "Huh?" She pushed a chair from the table and sat on it. "The day after tomorrow is my birthday, do you think I could go with Y/N-" "NO!" I shouted, slamming the newspaper abruptly on the table. Seo-ah flinched and I also saw from the side angle how Yon stopped cooking for a moment. "You will no longer have any contact with this girl, she is no longer part of the family, she is neither your sister nor our daughter, you have to learn who your enemies and who your friends are. Do you want to make me proud?" I got a simple silent nod. "Study at school, get good grades, don't start scandals and when you grow up and move out of here you can get a decent husband and take care of offspring, will you do that?" again a single nod "Good girl and now mother is definitely done with cooking." Yon already brought our plates but Seo-ah spoke up again in a slightly groggy voice "But then what can I do on my birthday? May Riu-" I wanted to interrupt her again, but Yon put a hand on my shoulder. I turned to her while she whispered "Leave her the one friend, she's nice and won't get in the way of us- you." I thought for a moment and then agreed "Okay, Riu can come but that's it."

2 days later, as agreed, Riu came with Seo-ah around lunchtime after school and the two went up to her room and played.

Y/N POV

"Are you sure you can do it alone? We can come too." Soo Yun stood at the front door with Jeong Hoon. "It's okay, I can do it." I said confidently "Okay, send greetings to Seo-ah and that we can't wait for her to finally meet her."
"I will, see you later." I walked along the front yard where I looked to the right and Jungkook's Chrysler Imperial was standing there. We haven't written to each other in a week but I'll definitely send him another one soon. I made my way to Seo-ah and thought of a good plan, I just wanted to see her today and of course wish her a happy birthday. But the idea of ​​smuggling her out the window was always in the back of my mind, I decided not to do it and hope that time would fly by until Jungkook's parents were given the duty of care. Caught in my thoughts, I was shocked that I was already standing in front of my old home.

I hesitantly walked towards the door and rang the bell. I prepared myself and made a proud posture and waited until the door opened. A face I was all too familiar with appeared in front of me and looked surprised. "Hello Mot- Yon"
I started shaking and became restless, she seemed to feel the same way, but it didn't last long as a second person appeared behind her. "What are you doing here, get off my property" "Hello to you too, Kwan Choi. Don't worry, I'm not here because of you, I just want to congratulate my sister and then leave." Kwan looked upset. "No, now go." He was about to close the door but I called Seo-ah. Hopefully she heard this and knows what i'm about to do next. The door slammed and I crept around the house to the window of Seo-ah's room.

A few seconds passed until she opened the window and she was grinning from ear to ear "Y/NNNNN! I missed you so much!" I put my index finger on my lips to make it clear to her that we needed to be a little quieter. "I missed you too, Happy Birthday Seo-ah." "Thank you" Riu appeared behind Seo-ah but hid again "Give Riu my regards too. How are you currently sister? Are you okay or are there problems." "It's bearable, but I'd rather be with you. Mom and Dad just gave me permission to let Riu stay with me for a few hours today. Dad doesn't want anything except good grades. He made it clear today." "He's not hurting you, is he? Did he ever hit you while I was away? Or Mom?" Silence. "Seo-ah!" she sobbed "Once, twice, I don't remember. Y/N I want to go to you, please."

How could they beat a six, now seven year old child. "Oh god, I promise you'll be with us soon. Jungkook's parents are already negotiating. I'll get you as soon as I can, just try not to go against their will, do what they say okay? It's better than getting hurt." "Okay I'll do it, how are Jungkookie and Dongi?" "Jungkook is fine and do you want to know a secret?" I smiled playfully at her while she waited expectantly "Dongi is engaged and will be getting married soon." "WHAT?" "Pssst" I made her quiet again "Dongi is going to be a husband, Dongi is going to be a husband." Seo-ah sang to herself. Laughing, I tried to end the conversation for the day. "Keep taking care of yourself, Jungkook's parents an Juwon are looking forward to meeting you." "Who is Juwon?" This curious girl. "Jungkook's little brother, he really wants someone to play games with." "Oh then tell him I'm ready!" "I will, enjoy your birthday while you can, I'll see you again soon."

A few days later

Jungkook POV

There was a knock just before the door opened in my sleep track. "Corporal Jeon, a letter has just arrived for you." The soldier handed it to me and I didn't even have to look who it was from and opened it straight away. My fellow cadets came running towards me in a rush. "Uhhh, Jeon's baby doll sent him something again." I rolled my eyes at Dang's comment and opened it wider. Now it was Seonu who was getting on my nerves "It's working for him. She definitely longs for him as much as he longs for her, i mean we hear it every night" and made a gesture below his belt that I prefer not to describe and a few of my men laughed. "Now let me read this letter in peace." Sometimes they treated me like their non-commissioned officer, but sometimes they treated me like a normal friend, which I think is completely fine. "Loverboy, needs privacy guys, so let's give it to him." "Thank you Hyeon" "Gladly, now march." I sat on my bed, lit a lamp and read

'Dearest Jungkook,

since we haven't written to each other for a long time, I want to tell you again what has happened recently. It was Seo-ahn's birthday and I was able to talk to her for a moment, my parents haven't changed. They beat her, Kookie... how can they do that. I tried to calm her down and said that your parents have already come a long way to bring her with us, but I'm still scared. I'm extremely afraid that they have a position of power that we can't do anything about, at least actively. I miss you so much and I hope you miss me too, that gives me a feeling that I need right now. As far as I counted correctly, there are only 6 weeks left until you come back, I want you Jungkook. I want you to be with me. I need you like I've never needed anyone. I don't know how long I can handle this without you and without Donghyun and without Seo-ah. I have Duri, Iseul, Juwon and your parents, but I'm missing very important parts of my life. I hope time passes quickly.

Rily Y/N'

I folded the paper and stared into the empty space. My poor girl has to fight on her own at the moment. I can't imagine how difficult it is for her and all I can do is read her letters and respond. But one thing is certain. As soon as I can be home again for a few days, I will make sure that we can bring Seo-ah over by then. I stood up with a flourish and ran out of the building, over to the training wing, past my cadets who were training and looked for General Kim, I saluted when I found him "General Kim, I would like to speak to Corporal Choi, where is he?" He replied relatively quickly because he seemed busy. "He's in his sleeping quarters." I saluted again and said goodbye. When I got to his room I knocked briefly and walked in. "Jungkook? "What are you doing here?" "I need your help Donghyun."