Imagination

WARNING ⚠️ MATURE CONTENT!

Jungkook POV

"What's wrong?" Donghyun just changed his camouflage vest and then sat down on his bed. "It's about Y/N and Seo-ah." he jumped up and his eyes almost popped out "What about them?! "Did something happen?" I reassured him "No, well not exactly but Seo-ah is being abused by your father." "WHAT?" "Y/N wrote it to me and she's asking for help to get Seo-ah out there as soon as possible. And since I know that you will soon be released more often than me, it would be logical if you knew about it and helped Y/N with it. I'm coming in 6 weeks but I'm only there for a few days. But I'm trying to use the time together with my parents and bring Seo-ah to Y/N." "Of course I'll help, they're my siblings and Jungkook?" he put a hand on my back "That's not a given, Thanks. What you're doing is putting your life at risk and making an enemy, I hope you know that, my father isn't that easy to play with." I turned in front of him and held out my hand to him. "You're my best friend, Y/N the Love of my life, I'll do everything to make sure you're happy and I'm endlessly grateful to you for your friendship." "Don't be, let's make sure that this geezer finally knows his limits."

Y/N POV

"I can't do it anymore today," Duri pouted in front of me and Iseul. "We still have three school hours left and I'm in agony. Can't anyone save me?" We both rolled our eyes. "Don't sulk like that, Duri. Every woman has to go through that." "Yes, but couldn't it have been a few days later when we've holidays." Now Iseul intervened. "Duri you never cry when you get your period, so why today?" Duri stopped her jumping and looked at us. "I want someone to take care of me when I feel like this. Y/N is lucky that she already has someone and you, Iseul, don't have as many problems as we do when the week of hell comes around." Iseul's jaw dropped and she came closer and got a little bit offended "I'm in pain too, I just won't reveal it to the whole world." I put myself between the two before things got even worse. "Okay Duri, if you really want to have a boy then just say so and we'll help you, but normally that just happens by chance." "But I want someone now!" "Okay, okay "Okay, what do you think if we start looking for someone for you during the holidays?" I suggested. Iseul was unsure but agreed to the whole thing.

With Duri it was obvious that she said yes. "I wanted to ask you about something anyway Y/N, how does it feel down there or do you have any advice on how best to do it." She pointed to her abdomen. I neither expected a question like that nor that Iseul would ask it , that's why I stayed quiet. "Wait a minute." Duri tried to read my gaze. "Have you.. have you never touched yourself before?" she whispered. "I-." I shook my head "And Jungkook? Have you... been intimate before?" "For God's sake no, I don't even know how - I mean what and when and...and it's not all about that you know and we're also just a few months into this relationship..." they both looked at each other and then back at me.

Duri smiled at me. "Yeah sure but i think it's time for you to get to know yourself you know? I suspect your parents didn't really enlighten you, of course, why with their behavior, well I can only tell you as much as I know." I winced a little because the conversation was somehow uncomfortable for me, which I also told both of them, "You don't need to be ashamed, it's better that you know a little more than nothing when Jungkook is back, right? And we are here among ourselves," Iseul encouraged me. That's right, we're in the girls' bathroom now and there aren't any other girls in here.

Duri continued her sentence: "My parents said that there is no when or how. It just happens, just like you said about a relationship with me, although I think that I have to do something about it myself." I smiled at her slight annoyance. "Anyway, you should first explore your body and learn to love it before you trust someone else. Experiment and find out what you like so that you can use it on your partner." "Wow, your parents just told you that?" Iseul was shocked, and I was partly too. "No, I actually got that from a book." We laughed and Duri continued with quotes from books and magazines that she read.

Later that day

I just finished a letter that I wanted to send to Jungkook tomorrow, I hope every day that it is intact and that I have it back with me. As I sealed the envelope with wax and left it on my desk, I took my candle and went to bed.
It was already 10 a.m., Jungkook's parents and Juwon were already asleep. I couldn't get Duri's words out of my head. I put the candle next to my bed and lay down. With the blanket still under me, I pulled my night dress over my head and then covered myself up to my cleavage. Unsure, my hand went under the blanket, felt my breasts, then my stomach and down to my pussy, my index finger went between the folds, I shuddered at this new feeling. I applied light pressure and held one of my breasts with my right hand. My index finger began to circle very slightly and repeatedly apply a little pressure to my clit, while my other hand moved to my nipple and stimulated it slightly. I groaned slightly, trying to be as quiet as possible. I noticed how my index finger was getting wetter and faster, so I added my middle finger.

My toes dug into the bed sheets and my chest was squeezed by my left hand. Slowly you heard sounds of my stimulation and I forgot everything I was thinking. Except Jungkook. Just him. Of his delicate hands that could replace mine. To the lips that could kiss mine. Of the words he could say or whisper to me. If only he were here. He could see me enjoying him. He could feel me touching him. My two fingers couldn't be stopped, I tried something that almost ruined me afterwards by sticking these two fingers in and out of my hole. I stopped briefly to get used to it. After a few seconds I tried again, this time keeping my fingers inside. When I noticed how something felt special there, or better said better than anywhere else, I stayed at that spot and tried it out there. With the movements I let my fingers make, it felt more and more good and I noticed how something was building up inside me and desperately wanted to get out. Another soft moan came out of my mouth, and again and again and again until with the last pressure on that spot I whispered Jungkook's name and spilled myself.

Jungkook POV

"Shit, fuck, Y/N," my cum spurted out of my cock and I slowly opened my eyes again. Sweaty in my bed, I cleaned myself and put my underwear back on. "I hope you're done now, Jeon." everyone giggled afterwards. These motherfucker.