Falling

I'm on the ground. Weak. Empty. Fragile. Defenceless. It's not even the physical pain, rather the psychological. Dejected by my father. My mother standing next to it and she couldn't care less. I hardly noticed anything anymore.

Only my brother's screaming voice „Stop, stop hitting her father!"

It happened again. After that there was silence until my father started screaming around like a madman "One more word from your dirty mouth Donghyun and you are lying on the ground just like your sister. You both were disobedient and have no respect. So we no longer have any respect for you."
I couldn't breathe. What is wrong with our parents lately.

My mother watched me from above "We always have to look presentable from the outside and you destroy it. From now on, you are nothing. Not for us. You stay here in the house and don't go out except for school. When you go to school, you don't talk to anyone and if you do and we find out, you'll get punished i'm done with you ungrateful kids."

As if the devil himself just talked to us. I felt blood dripping down my nose. I took a quick look at Seo-ah just to make sure she's okay. She was frozen, couldn't talk, couldn't breathe, couldn't move and her whole body trembled. She didn't cry, nor was there any other emotion visible on her face.

"You can't do that!" I said, gasping for a breath.

"We can and we will. And now get up and take care of the house. Immediately." It was cold, so so cold and i was scared when I heard my father's monotonous voice.

I could only get up very slowly because everything was hurting, my whole body. "Stand up you whore." and it shattered. Over and over again. With every other word out of my parents mouths I got more tired.

I stayed on the ground until the two decided it was enough and went out of the house and cordoned off. My siblings knelt down to me. Donghyun's black eye looked at me sad and angry at the same time. "Whoever they were, they were not our parents and they will never be. Come on, we'll help you up and take care of your wounds first." I took my brother's hand and supported myself.

"Y/N I don't want to be here anymore, I want to leave, please sister!" Now Seo-ah screamed and cried all the time. I took her firmly in my arms and asked Donghyun to join me, sobbing I explained to her "Listen Seo-ah, your sister and your brother can do it. Donghyun is of legal age and could get us away from here but our parents are in the majority and we both," I pointed to her and me "are not yet grown up. I still have 2 years that I have to endure here with you and somehow we get-" "Y/N no! That's way too long, you can't be around these two psychos for 2 years. Besides, we are no longer allowed to have any contact with anyone now, how are you gonna do that, huh? What about Jungkook?!"

Jungkook. Oh God, no. What, I mean, how should I tell him that? And Iseul and Duri?

What has my life become?

"We will find a solution. Let's clean the chaos here now before there are further disputes."

Next day in school

„Hey, Y/N i wan-, Y/N, Baby, baby, y/n can you stop ignoring me?"

I couldn't look him in the eyes, if i did i would cry or even worse, he would see my face.
Don't talk to him Y/N. Don't talk to him. Do not!
„Can you for real tell me what is wrong? And maybe turn around?" a hand on my shoulder was all i needed to stop walking to my class. I took a deep breath, wrote something on a little paper and gave it to him without turning to look at him. Oh how i miss to look at this face. Those eyes, those lips, those perfect kissable lips. I can't. Not anymore and never anymore.

„Goodbye Jungkook. Remember i love you"

„What the hell is this supposed to mean doll?" one step after another. Just walk. Don't talk. Don't look back. Don't turn around. „Y/N, sweetheart, why are you breaking up with me."