19. nineteen

☆---•°○°•---☆

I felt emotionally drained out while writing this chapter because it is a little emotional.

I hope you enjoy reading this one and I changed the titles of the chapters back to the numbers because it's tiring to think about titles 🥲🤌🏻

And don't forget to vote and comment ❤

Happy reading ♡

"I can't believe, the baby is already 5 days old, see I have put so much into the cart. Help me with choosing what should I get for him?" Aadhya chirped, looking at the screen with the brightest smile while Aayansh was sitting beside her on the couch.

She looked at him and found him staring blankly at the wall in front of them. He didn't seem interested in what she was talking about but more than that, she have found him unusually quite since he returned from the hospital, this morning after Aditi's discharge. And since then, she's trying to cheer him up, to distract him from whatever was stressing him but all her attempts failed.

"By the way, we still have to shop for you. Mahi's wedding is just a week away." She said, trying to gain his attention but seemed like he wasn't at all paying attention to anything around him.

"Shopping se yaad aaya, did you brought gifts for Riya. Day after tomorrow is Rakhi." Even this attempt to talk to him failed when he just nodded his head, without saying a word.

Am I being annoying today or he's stressed about something?

"Aayansh?" She tapped his shoulder.

"Is everything okay? You seem a little-

"Please, can you be quite for some time. I want some space."

Aadhya flinched a little, hearing his sharp and stern tone. He wasn't angry rather frustrated and annoyed. The next moment, he stood up from the couch and walked out of the room, without sparing a second glance at her.

Am I being too annoying?

You shouldn't speak much Aadhya.

"Yeah, I shouldn't have blabbered so much for him to walk away like that. He already seemed too stressed." She mumbled, biting her lower lip between her teeth.

As much as she wanted to go to him and talk about what was bothering him, she had to hold herself back because he himself asked for some space and she was no fool to not give him the space he needs.

Moreover, it would be a lie to say that she wasn't afraid of his anger. He might burst out anytime and she won't ever like that, even though she have seen in last few months that how he have controlled his anger to much extent.

Twisting and turning on the bed, she waited for him to come into the room but when he didn't even after an hour, she got up and walked out of the room.

Following her instincts, she went to the first place that came to her mind and found him there, on the terrace as he was standing back facing her and his eyes glued on the cloudy sky.

With slow steps, she walked to him and debated if she should say something to him or not.

"Aayansh," She breathed out, hoping that he won't burst out like a Volcano.