Chapter 15

Author's notes:

I hope everyone is doing well. Stay hydrated and remember you are loved. Please comment and vote. 

Aayushman

Do you know how it feels when you meet someone unexpectedly and they change your life forever? That's what happened with me. I met Kyra unexpectedly, and she changed my life 180 degrees, 180 degrees. I was happy before, but I realized I could be more happy and complete if I'm with her. My life feels better and I look back to go home and have someone who opens her arms for me to run and be my own, comfortable self and get rid of that workaholic demeanor of mine. She is so amazing. I'm proud of her and I love her very much.

We are on our way back from NYC and she is with everyone else talking about random stuff. Abhi is besides me while I'm just staring at her laughing and talking with everyone looking absolutely beautiful, which making me feel some type of way. Abhi nudged me and said, "Aayush, you are looking like a creepy person. Stop staring at her." I gave him a irritated look and smacked his head to which he left out a whine. On hearing his not so loud but loud scream everyone looked at us like we asked them for their kidney.

Abhi gave them a nervous apologetic smiles and looked out of the window. I smiled to myself and went to Kyra who was talking with everyone. I quickly texted her to come and sit on her chair, which was besides me. She sat down and looked at me with a sus look. I quickly looked at the workers who were talking and busy among themselves and stole a peck from her lips. Her cheeks became red and I smirked smugly. Abhi fake coughed, making us realize that we were not alone.

I closed my eyes and that was the last thing I remembered before I went to sleep. I was woken up with a nervous Kyra, who was trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes and found my head leaning on her shoulder. I quickly got up and apologized to her considering we were in a plane and no one knew about our engagement. She told me it was okay and said that we had arrived. It took us about an hour and half to complete the procedures and get out of the airport. All of us went out to see Kyra's parents here to pick us up. Apparently, they had decided that we will be meeting at my place for dinner and they would come and pick us up and we would head to my house together.

We quickly put our bags in the car and left as soon as possible, considering there might be paparazzi waiting for us, as the collaboration was announced globally today. Her father drove the car, while we all talked about random stuff. "So how does it feel to be engaged?", asked her mother curiously and wiggled her eyebrows. "It feels amazing mom! But anyways, how have you all being? I missed you all a lot!" I awwed at her mentally and said, "Yes aunty, I'm very grateful, you both have allowed us to get married." She laughed a little and said, "Call me mom from now on, and her father dad, but it was not us who needed confirmation that you both are suitable for each other. It's you both who needed to realize it."

Abhi laughed at her statement and said, "Aunty, do you know they both are literally crazy for each other. They can't stay without talking for an hour. It was the same before they confessed and it has went on a incredibly high level for the past two days." I cursed at him under my breath, made Kyra laugh and I just whined softly. Her parents laughed at us which made everyone laugh. We soon reached my house and my mother opened the door. As soon as we entered the house, she went and hugged Kyra tightly. Wow, I said to myself and got inside and hugged my father, followed by my mom, who had kept Kyra by her side.

We settled down after greeting each other and the three of us took permission to freshen up and get into comfortable clothes as we just came back from a long flight which had fatigued us. I took Kyra with me to my room, while Abhi went to his. I told her, she could use the washroom to freshen up, while I went to my closet to change. I wore my grey sweats with a black hoodie, quite contradictory to the weather of Mumbai, but who cares. I combed my hair and waited for Kyra to get out so I could wash my face. Kyra came out wearing a pair of leggings with a comfy t-shirt. She was looking cute. She gave me a smile and hugged me properly. I mumbled, "Finally I can hug you without any disturbances." She giggled and said, "Well, I missed this. Let's cuddle before sleeping. The jetlag sucks for real." I smiled and nodded a okay and told her to wait so we could go down together. I came out of the washroom within 10 minutes and we went down to see Kiara there too.