NFL Couples Vacation

[Couples in Part 1 of NFL Couples Vacation: Hailee/Josh, Josie/Asher, McKinley/Zach, Amalie/Patrick, Gracie/Lucas.]

- Sunday Night -

"Babe, can you zip my dress up please?" Hailee asked from the bathroom as she struggled to grab ahold of the zipper.

"Mhmm, one sec." Josh answered, as he combed his hair in front of the full body mirror.

He set the comb down and walked into the bathroom to help her.

"You look pretty." He complimented immediately, as he gently zipped up the back of her dress.

"Thank you—and we're matching in color. From now on I will be continuing to pack your luggage for vacations." She confidently said, turning around in his arms.

He laughed. "Fine. We do look good matching."

She smiled up at him and kissed him. He pulled her closer and rested his hands on her lower back. They were interrupted by a series of message notifications on her phone. They were in Italy for the next 4 days, so the group chat would definitely be very active.

She kissed him again before pulling away to check her phone. Josh set his hands on her hips as she grabbed her phone and started to read the messages.

The Hoes & The Bros

McKinley: Zach and I will be like 15 minutes late to dinner, don't wait for us!

Josie: Y'all nasty

McKinley: Shut up

Josie: No.

Josie: Gracie and Lucas will be here in the morning, their flight got delayed by a couple hours btw!

McKinley: Kk! <3

Josie: Hailee? Josh? Y'all coming? You two better not be tied up in bed, this is night freaking one!!

Josh smirked over Hailee's shoulder as he read the message. He ran his hands up and down her hips as she tried to catch up on the sudden spam of messages.

"Stop it, you're distracting me." She whined, trying to pry his hands off her hips.

"I'm not doing anything." He said with a shrug.

She sighed and started texting to answer.

Hailee: We're coming 🙄

Josh snickered over her shoulder at her reply.

"You will be later." He whispered into her ear before kissing her neck.

She relaxed in his embrace, ready to skip dinner just by the effects of his touching but she snapped out of it when Amalie answered her in the group chat.

Amalie: I'm sure you are Hailee Sue.

Amalie: Pat and I are on the elevator :)

Hailee squirmed out of Josh's embrace and adjusted the straps on her black maxi dress.

"We need to go! Before they start bullying us in the group chat." She sighed, grabbing her phone and purse off the sink counter.