Family meets Football

It was the last week of mandatory football training before the season started and Josh was extremely excited. Hailee and their 6 month old, Jack, had stayed in LA during the month of July so she could finish up an acting job. Josh had practically begged her to bring Jack with her so he could show him off and introduce him to his coaches and teammates.

Of course everyone on the team and the staff knew about her and knew they had a child but she often kept her distance from the team when it wasn't game day due to how rude the wives could be and how a handful of the staff were a bit too loyal to his ex-girlfriend of 6 years.

"Hailee Steinfeld and Jack Allen." Hailee spoke softly, as she lifted her VIP lanyard up to the check-in volunteer/facilitator at the entrance of the Bills stadium.

The girl looked her up and down as she loudly chewed on a piece of gum. Even though Hailee was one of the most successful and popular talents in the world, her fame and status seemed to mean nothing in the small world of Buffalo, New York. Especially when she was introduced as the "rebound girl".

"Are we on there?" Hailee asked, getting slightly annoyed as she the girl seemed to just stand there, not doing her job. There was also a long line of wives, girlfriends, children and other family of the players behind her and she wasn't going to embarrass herself.

"Right. Um, Jack is on here. He's good. You are not." The girl spoke, barely glancing at the S category.

Hailee blinked before sighing. "I have the lanyard, my husband had it pre-approved."

"Look lady, you're not on here. What do you want me to say?" The girl snapped.

"Can you look again? Please." Hailee begged, starting to get anxious.

She could hear people starting to complain about the holdup behind her. The girl mumbled something under her breathe before taking a genuine look at the sheet in front of her.

Jack started to fuss around in his carrier, kicking his little legs against her stomach. She kissed his head and put his binky back into his mouth.

"It's probably under Allen." She spoke up, trying to relax her nerves as she remembered Josh saying he typically referred to her as Hailee Allen.

The girl rolled her eyes and skimmed over the A's again. She took her pen and put a check mark beside it along with Jack's before setting the sheet down and grabbing a wristband.

"Which wrist?" She asked.

Hailee stuck out her right one without a word.

"You're all set." The girl mumbled, more or less shooing her away with her hand.

Hailee shot her a glare before sliding her sunglasses down onto her face and walking past the table and into the stadium.

She had been quite hesitant about this whole situation, it was out of her comfort zone. She was basically all by herself and there was a few times where she had almost backed out of doing this, because the wives treated her like garbage and clearly, so did some of the staff.
~
"There's daddy! Jack do you see daddy?" Hailee spoke in a softer voice as she pointed at Josh who was throwing to Stefon Diggs.

Jack squirmed in his carrier, looking around for the person that was titled 'daddy' in his life.

"Dude, your wife and baby are here." Stefon announced to Josh, catching the ball.

Josh turned around immediately, his eyes bouncing over the large ground of family members before they landed on the love of his life and their cute little baby.

He jogged over to her, kissing her as soon as he got close enough to her. Jacked grabbed a hold of his jersey and scrunched it in his hands.

"I missed you both."