Chapter 1: They came for Evil.

The scene begins with words being written on paper, and Eric Shinzo Hudson narrates the backstory of the campaign.  E.S.H. narrates what the memoir says.  As he narrates the letter, the scenes are shown of Demons arriving on the remains and the famous Second Battle of Fort Wager scenes from the prequel of this fanfiction, the American Civil War Movie Glory (1989) Film.

"Hello, I am Colonel Eric Shinzo Hudson.  This campaign started when these evil demons came to America.  They landed on what was left on Fort Wagner, where an old colleague of mine died at while leading the 54th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment.  His name was Robert Gould Shaw, and he died with valor along with these Negros.  But currently the Fort is something else, a big bad monster that us Americans are trying to retake again, just like us back in the American Civil War.  These demons first attacked us within a week after they first settled, and panic ensured across Charleston, South Carolina from them.  Our United States Army has tried to eradicate them within 3 days after the Panic happened, but we failed the first attempt."

The scene then shows the first engagement at the Fort, the Third battle of Fort Wagner was underway

The scene then shows the first engagement at the Fort, the Third battle of Fort Wagner was underway.  Eric Shinzo Hudson narrates the battle.

"The leader there was Brigadier General Hayes Wilson, a decent leader in my opinion that was kind of mean to others.  I still respected him though.  He led the 37th Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment in the first attempt to take the fort."

We hear Hayes Wilson yelling and soldiers screaming in the charge as Blood Demon Art attacks surround them and largely kill 1/4th of the REGT. 

"CHARGE!  HURRAH!  AGHHGHGHGHGHGHGH!"  (BOOM) (STRIKE) (BANG) (STAB)

Yuki and Yotsuyahi are heard mocking these soldiers for what they did

"Useless humans, what a short lifespan.  We are better and more beautiful than them, you guys are rotten!"

"You won't be as POWERFUL AS ME, MUAHAHAHAHA!  I HATE THESE PEOPLE."

Eric Hudson narrates again, and the scenes he talks about are shown with him in it.  We see him see the dead bodies when he reads that part, the civilians defending themselves when he reads that line. and when the soldier had a Post Traumatic Self-Disorder attack.

"They fought valiantly but ended up like R.G.S. and the 54th back in 1863.  This time the 37th suffered worse with 9/10 of the Regiment Dead.  Wilson was KIA'ed, and his body was seen with the corpses near the fort.  I saw it myself and showed my respect.  These injuries were pretty bad, saw a Private from the 37th PA have a head and 2 arms gone with blood all over the Old Glory Blue Uniform, it was horrific to say the least.  Those who survived got PTSD from it, I remember one of the survivors screaming at 12 A.M. from a tent near me and waking up to see what was going on.  After that attack, the demon incidents continued in Charleston, but some civilians managed to kill the demons in many ways.  But it is up to us to exterminate this threat from South Carolina and to eradicate the problem these civilians have to suffer.  We must protect ourselves from them, and I should arrive there from Duffields in 5 days.  Sayonara and goodbye, I hope to save the people and to restore peace."

The memoir ends, and this chapter is completed

The memoir ends, and this chapter is completed.  The story shall continue in the next one.