Chapter 13: Foes become Brothers.

At the trenches, we see Kia and Sakura wake up and realize that they overslept, and the Fifth Battle of Fort Wagner has already commenced.  Sakura panics when she realizes the situation.

"KIA, WE ARE LATE!!! LET'S GET GOING!!!"

Kia then quickly tries to get up and rush into the Fort but then another Slayer that joined in pretty late manages to come in.

"Hi, I am Kafieharu.  You need some help?  Also, I have a message about some unknown group heading this way.  Should we go after that?"

Kia responds to Kafieharu.

"Yea, let's not let more Demons ruin this operation, so let's go!"

Akari asks which direction the reported sighting was at.

"Which way are these Unknowns at?"

Kafieharu points and says the direction.

"It's that way, South-Southeast of where we are at!"

Kia, Sakura, and Kafieharu then rush to the location where the reported unknown group is at.  Midway reaching the reported spot, we see the other 4 Hashiras that had to respond to the bogies.  Sanemi meets Akari and discusses the situation.  During the talking, they only pause and then start rushing to the spot as they talk.

"So Akari, you are responding to the same report?"

Akari replies.

"Yes, Sanemi."

Mitsuri then gets a little bit excited.

"I hope it is more reinforcements!  I can't wait to help out!"

As they make it to the reported spot, we see Cadet Grey Uniforms being worn by Soldiers.  The are seen touching the Confederate Battle flag as it goes around.  One of the Soldiers get frightened and points their Patten 1853 Enfield Muzzleloading Rifled-Musket at Shinobu.  A Confederate States of America Colonel is then shown with his Austiran Knots and Cowboy Hat.  He tries to defuse the situation.

"Hold your fire, go into Order Arms and wait."

He is then revealed to be another Half-Demon Hybrid that has conquered the Sun due to his family being wealthy Landlords and they had Blue Spider Lilies. 

"Sorry about that, I am CSA Colonel Jebbers Tesha.  Please don't attack.  I am fine okay, and you might see that I am a Half-Demon Hybrid.  But trust me, I took the Blood Test and didn't get triggered."

Shinobu replies back.

"Ara ara, Jebbers.  What is your reason for being here?"

Jebbers replies to Shinobu.

"Despite us being foes to America once, we moved on from it.  Yes, we regretted being in the American Civil War for our thoughts, but we recovered and moved on.  I don't want another Civil War again due to the bloodshed I saw during my service with the Texas Brigade.  Now I lead the Texas Brigade Veterans, and I hope we can give out Southern Pride again.  We don't want to be racist, so I rallied here to give my Enlistees their possible last taste of our Southern Battle Flag.  We won't carry this flag, because we are worried that we will piss of these African Americans in that battle.  We will carry the Stars and Bars, which we have and our Regimental Colours."

Giyuu asks a question.

"One thing, was your Demonic Parent harsh or friendly?"

Mr. Tesha replies to Tomioka.

"I am lucky, he wasn't an abusive person.  Yes, my father was a Demon."

Giyuu replies and then decides to move on.