Chapter 9: Unexpected Resistance, and an understatement of BLOOD.

It is nighttime as we see a Mob of Civilians gather around with many wielding non-Nichirin pikes and weapons. Only 57 have Nichirin Weapons. There is around 732 participating in the Fort Wagner Riot, also known as the Fourth Battle of Fort Wagner. Then we hear a telegraph and a dialogue as the operator is heard reading out the messages that describe what is going on in the scene.

"There are reports that a Mob is forming outside the Big Bad Fort Wagner. They will riot soon!"

As the sun goes down, they decide to riot and try to take Fort Wagner on their own, which surprises some Soldiers, but doesn't surprise others. We then see the Mob of Citizens charge towards the fort, as we see 6 Demons charging towards the Mob as well. The telegraph operator speaks again, describing the scene.

"There goes the Mob! They are charging the main entrance of the Fort and there are six Devils that are attacking too!"

We then see a Person participating in the Mob use a Nichirin Sword and kill one of the Demons, as others try to kill the rest of them with their regular pitchforks and knifes or Nichirin Weapons but manage to kill all 6 of them with 12 dead in the Mob. The telegraph operator speaks again.

"There they are, they killed all six of them and there are twelve that are dead in that! There they come, more of the Demons as they are pouring out of that entrance in the hundreds!"

As the operator noticed the Demons pouring out, we then see 342 Demons come out, along with Yuki and 8 of her Tamed Minions, and Yotsuyahi. At this point, the screams are heard, and some Soldiers are arriving to help out. The Telegraph Man goes on the line again.

"The two powerful ones just came out, and this will be a full-blown fight! A few soldiers have arrived on scene and are participating in this would-be bloody battle! How will this turn out, a good revenge or a massacre?"

At this point, a soundtrack is added, and timestamps are added in too. I recommend you play the soundtrack and match the timestamps to the correct parts of the video. Example of a timestamp being (0:00). The video for the soundtrack is above the title.

(0:00) The first blow is made, and all of them are going in hand-to-hand combat. We see People in the Mob get slaughtered, and screaming as they fight along with Demons getting killed.

(0:08) We see a Civilian throw a Nichirin Tomahawk in the air, just to land on a Demon's neck and decapitate him, while this is happening, we hear cries and screams like "ARGH AGGGGGGGGGGGG" and "HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" in the fights along with weapons clashing and the sound of Blood Demon Arts.

(0:13) We then see a Slave of Yuki's BDA attack a Citizen, and the Puppet managed to kill the Civ. There are still deaths being heard among the Humans and Demons, along with a few Gunfire.

(0:17) We then see Yotsuyahi use a Radiant Shower as Meteors fall onto one of the Mob Members.

(0:20) We see a Civilian throw a Nichirin Pitchfork at Yuki, and she gets gravely injured and start to Regenerate. She then orders a Possessed of Her's to go after the person.

(0:27) We see a Soldier shoot his Springfield Model 1903 .30-06 Caliber Rifle with Nichirin Bullets shoot Yotsuyahi, as he gets hit but regenerates quickly. He then uses Cosmic Bullets to then fatally wound the soldier and that person dies.

(0:32) The radio operator speaks again as we see many parts of the Fight with Rioters dying along with Soldiers and Demons.

"Holy cow it is a full-blown battle here with many deaths seen here. I saw a dude throw a knife at a Demon and kill that thing! Look at the bloodshed here and oh my, the trauma, the trauma!"