Chapter 5: We need to scout them.

It is the next day at Fort Moultrie, as Eric will start his combat sorties on Fort Wagner. On order of do a precise and devastating attack, you must form the basis through what you have gathered your knowledge on of your opponent, and to get much information is the key to creating your moves. So, on this day, Eric must lead a scouting operation. He decides to call up the Demon Slayers and Soldiers to see who would volunteer. Before he gives out a speech, Eric talks to General Pershing and his dad, Richard Hudson on doing the intelligence operation.

"John Joseph Pershing, I want to do a scouting operation to form a basis for our attack, could I have permission to select a few soldiers and some of my friends to gather key information with you?"

Black Jack responds back to E.S.H. and says this.

"I will grant it, hearing your experience of being a scout when you first enlisted. Just be careful, because I know that things will escalate if you are caught gathering intel."

Eric Shinzo Hudson responds to John J. Pershing.

"Thank you, and yes I will keep a very close eye and situational awareness of me and my comrades."

Eric Hudson then talks to his dad, R.S.H. about going out.

"Dad, I need to go on a scouting operation that is very important for us, and I hope I stay safe. Wish me luck, I need to have some company with me."

Richard Hudson responds back.

"Son, good luck. I know you will do well since you wanted to scout, and I hope your experience helps you on this mission. Good luck, and I hope you return safely."

After Eric's discussions, he decides to ask for some volunteers, going with the slayers first. His first interest is Yoko, to whom he talks to first before the others.

"Yoko, I want to ask a request. Are you able to help me on a scouting mission that is vital to us? Also, you have enhanced hearing, right?"

Yoko Hoshizora gets a little surprised because she was lost in her daydream.

"Wha- oh sorry about that. I was daydreaming."

Eric S. Hudson recites his words again.

"Yea I noticed that, but I will say it again for you to understand. I want to ask a request, are you able to help me on a scouting mission that is vital to us? Also, you have enhanced hearing, right?"

Yoko H. responds back.

"Oh, yea I could help out. And yes, I do have very good hearing."

E.S. Hudson talks again.

"Good, this is very important, and I am glad you can help out."

As Eric S.H. got Yoko, he then proceeds to Mihiro to recruit him in.

"Mihiro, I have a request. I heard you are able to predict right? If so, are you able to help me out on a scouting operation?"

Mihiro Tsugikuni responds to Eric.

"Yes, I will help you out. Although I am powerful and can predict attacks, I am worried about the outcome of this world if I go on my own with the Demon King wanting to be angrier if I do this on my own. I can help you predict what to do in this scouting operation."

E.S.H. responds back.

"Thank you, and I want to bring in two of the U.S. Army Soldiers."

After he recruited Mihiro, he then manages to get a Bedan Sharpshooter on the team along with a brave 369th INFT REGT African American Soldier. The Negro pledges to comply with Eric.

"Sir, I will comply with you and these swordsmen as I will be loyal, and you are a good person who admires us and your civil rights. Despite me being fresh, I will comply with your orders as you please."

The United States Sharpshooter asks if we are ready or not.

"Colonel, we ready to scout?"

Eric responds back.

"Yes we are, lets give one final goodbye."

Eric, Mihiro, Yoko, and the Soldiers give their goodbye, and the others wish them luck, here are the rest of the Slayers' reactions.

Kaiyochi: "I wish them luck, I hope they don't die."

Kia: "I hope that they make it out, Eric Shinzo Hudson is a big help!"

Akari: "Although I don't talk to him, I hope he makes it out."

Futsu: "AAAAAAGHHH, WHEN CAN I GO OUT? I WANT TO KILL NOW!"

Hyorei: (Quiet Noises)

Sakura: "Safe mission hopes, Eric!"

Akane: "Although I don't talk to that person, I don't want the demons to touch him."

Ren: "Sayonara, give us some key information out there!"

Shizuki: "Good hopes, my comrade,"

Shizukumi: "Save mission, Eric! I hope to see you back again!"

Giyuu: "I don't want to lose another friend, be safe."

Shinobu: "Ara ara, sayonara Eric. I wish you good hopes.,"

Sanemi: "Fierce warrior, I hope you fight well or give us something important."

Mitsuri: "I don't want him to die!!!!!!! I will miss him if he does!"

Off they go, to get that vital piece all of them need.

Concluding this chapter.  The story continues on in CH6!