Chapter 10: Practice before we fight!

It is now the next day after the Fort Wagner Massacre and as those at Fort Moultrie get word of it, they have their own reactions.  Kia goes first.

"I offer condolences, and this is why I feel alone."

Akari goes next in her thoughts of the 4th Battle of Fort Wagner.

"Man, I wished these People didn't go in the first place, but dang that is impressive for what they did."

Yoko then sends her condolences to those in the Fort Wagner Riot.

"I wish they never fought in the first place due to the bloodshed.  The scene traumatizes me too!  They fought well to say the least, and I hope they rest in peace."

Hyorei remains quiet while Futsu mocks the Mob.

"HA, THEY AREN'T AS POWERFUL AS THE ONE AND ONLY FUTSU LOSERS!"

Ren then gets shocked at the Rioters of that night.

"Man, they are very brave despite the bloodshed they suffered.  True courage right there!"

Sakura's turn is up.

"This is bloody, and this is making me horrified!"

Akane is the next to speak.

"I have never seen this many killed, as if my whole audience went out to fight."

Shizuku then reads the letter she made for sorrow of the families.

"I am sorry for what your relatives had to go through, but they fought well while takin in their own life.  They killed more Devils than I thought, and that makes me proud of them.  Let them be honored."

Mihiro now talks.

"These People were brave and tough, as if they had the power of me as a group!  I am sad they died though, as I hope they can be honored for what they did."

Kaiyochi now speaks.

"This was terrible, even deadlier than a Massacre and I am glad they fought well.  Let them be known."

Shizukumi is the last person to be speaking.

"I hope that I send my condolences to those who were involved.  They fought well and should be recognized as a contribution to us as they took out many Demons and that is incredible.  Let the Fourth Battle of Fort Wagner be known to the World and spread it's lightness among others."

After we hear their reactions, we then see John Joseph Pershing who calls in the Troops to get ready to fight along with the Demon Slayers.  He then gives out instructions.

"Today is our last day before we fight, and I hope that you all have the morale and seriousness to fight by tomorrow.  As this is the day before we begin our sorties we must practice and train, to develop our mindset to that of being brave and courageous while having the skill superior to that of our Enemy.  I hope you all train, and you must.  You all are dismissed, practice while you can!"

As the Soldiers are dismissed, Eric finally finishes his condolence mail, who was missed out and speaks.

"These People have had the guts to be brave as Soldiers despite the bloodshed.  And thing is, they suffered less than what the Demons did for sure!  I hope they can be honored, and their light shined upon to the rest of us.  I want to give you all medals for your contribution to us.  Sayonara."

As Eric Shinzo Hudson finishes his letter, he then goes out to practice his swordsmanship with his Model 1860 Light Cavalry Saber and Springfield Model 1861 Muzzleloading Rifled-Musket with Bayonet.  He uses the Saber first, practicing a few Water Breathing Forms.  He rotates shouting the forms in Japanese and English.  Eric S. Hudson does Water Wheel in English.

"Water Breathing, Second Form: Water Wheel!"

After he did the 2nd form, Eric Hudson moves on to the 7th Form and shouts it in Japanese.

"Mizu no kokyū, Shichi no kata: Shizuku Hamon Tsuki!"

As the camera moves away from Eric's practice site, we then go see the Firing Range where we see Soldiers from the 5th West Virginia Volunteer Infantry Regiment, the 2nd United States Sharpshooters, the 2nd U.S. Artillery, Battery E, and 5th Ohio Cavalry soldiers practicing aiming down the Firing Range.  They even learn firing commands from Lieutenant Colonel Hunter Alleson Riverfield, as they follow his commands.

"MAKE READY, TAKE AIM, FIRE!"

The Warriors shoot their guns at the targets.  Most hit them, while some miss the targets.

We then see a compilation of things that the Hashira are doing

We then see a compilation of things that the Hashira are doing.  From talking to each other, sleeping in bed, practicing their skills, or just staring at the sky and doing nothing.  At first hand we see Giyuu talking to Sanemi about a few things.  Giyuu goes first.

"Eric is great, and I hope Akari is too."

Sanemi also conversates.

"Akari is good, I am kind of interested in Eric although we kind of fight."

We then move on to see Shinobu talking to her bestie, Mitsuri.

"Ara ara, how are you doing?"

Mitsuri answers Shinobu.

"I am doing fine!  I love reading while I am chilling.  And eeeeek, I love Mochi!"

As we hear the conversations fade out as the scenes move on, we then see an Artilleryman practice his Cannon aiming by taking out a small metal plate on an island.  He fires it and he manages to bounce the Roundshot over the water before it sinks.  He misses but he will practice more.

We then see General Pershing, working in his office thinking about his plans

We then see General Pershing, working in his office thinking about his plans.  As he is done thinking, John J. Pershing then writes more tactics onto a sheet of paper, and experiments with a few tactics by using a map.  Then Black Jack has more ideas in mind.  But overall, he decides that the tactics he gave to Eric were the final ones, as it is good enough.  J.J. Pershing then invites E.S.H.

"Eric, I must say that the plans I gave out would be final and will remain unchanged as this is the best plan out of all that are available.  Are you fine with that?"

E.S. Hudson answers in approval.

"Yes, John.  I would say that I am fine with keeping it the way it is."

J.J.P. responds back.

"Alright, thank you for your consideration."

Eric S.H. then walks out of his office, and we then see more practice going on.

And that is it for this chapter!  Hope you enjoyed!