Chapter 15: Battle Credits.

A typewriter is then heard, as the paper extends downward to reveal the credits for this Fanfic. It reads:

"Credits for My First Fanfic, Second Glory:
Eric Shinzo Hudson: @GunPillarHashiraUSA
Richard Hudson: GunPillarHashiraUSA
Jebbers Tesha: GunPillarHashiraUSA
John Joseph Pershing
Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain
Ulster Evenwich
Billy Marters
Soldiers
Kia: @JaxxandJinx
Akari: JaxxandJinx
Yoko Hoshizora: ultimate_mikankinnie
Hyorei Fuyu: TheAlmightyPower
Futsu Denai: TheAlmightyPower
Ren Ashikaga: @MySocksTho
Sakura: @Strawberry-Mochiie
Akane Suzuki: SprinklesMission
Shizuku Minezu: @Mel987654
Mihiro Tsugikuni: @M1h1roTsug1kun1
Kaiyochi Hatoki: @Light to Dark
Shizukumi Ibaki: @ShinobuInsectHashira
Kafieharu Oniko: @AdorableAvovado

Yuki: LFCrosswind
Yotsuyahi: @Light to Dark

We thank you for helping in the director's first fanfiction. Thank you for making this a great time to have fun and make!"

At this point, the final soundtrack is played. I invite you to play the music along as you read and match the timestamps to that of the video one final time. A final example of a timestamp being (0:08). The vide is above the title.

(0:00) We see the Soldiers who participated in the 5th Battle of Fort Wagner walk past the Graves of Yuki and Yotsuyahi, with credit and cast name to Xtinct25 shown on Yuki and Light to Dark on Yotsuyahi.

(0:05) We see Eric Shinzo Hudson marching infront as his cast name and credit is shown to be GunPillarHashira. We also see John Joseph Pershing marching along as his name shows up.

(0:08) We see the Soldiers of the 369th Infantry Regiment, the 54th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment, the 5th Ohio Cavalry, and the 5th West Virginia Volunteer Infantry Regiment marching on the beach at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

(0:13) Jebbers is credited, and the name of the cast is shown, being GunPillarHashira again. Richard is also credited, and it shows GunPillarHashira again.

(0:22) Joshua is shown and is credited with his full name being shown.

(0:25) We then see a full shot of the Texas Brigade with the 4 other REGT's marching down the shoreline.

(0:27) Akane is shown playing the Banjo and is credited, with the owner of the OC's name being shown.

(0:31) We see Futsu being shown as he is kind of disgruntled while the credit is being shown along with TheAlmightyPower being shown as the owner of the OC.

(0:33) We see Billy getting credited and his name appear on the screen.

(0:35) We see Sanemi as he marches on with the Demon Slayers and Hashiras in the middle between the Confederate Army's Texas Brigade and the United States Army Units. He gets credited too and his name is shown.

(0:39) The camera moves slightly to the right to show Giyuu as he is credited, and his name is shown.

(0:41) The camera then moves to the right again to show Shinobu along with her name being shown as she is credited.

(0:44) The screen then shows Yoko as we see her OC owner's name as she is credited.

(0:48) We see a view of the group marching down the beach again as Akane plays the Banjo as the lyrics play on.

(1:00) Hunter is shown marching in front of Akane as she plays the banjo.  The creator of the OC gets their name shown as they are credited.

(1:03) Kafieharu is shown, and the owner of the OC's name is shown as she is credited for participating.

(1:06) Shizukumi is shown, and the owner of the OC is credited along with their name shown.

(1:08) Mitsuri is shown and credited with her name being shown.

(1:12) Kia, Akari, and Sakura are shown being together as the names for the owner of Kia and Akari are shown since Kia and Akari are together, and the owner's name is shown with Sakura.

(1:16) Mihiro is shown, and the owner of that OC is credited with their name appearing on the screen.

(1:20) Another pause as we see shots of the Demon Slayers, the Texas Brigade, and the U.S. Army Regiments marching together on the beach with Akane shown playing the Banjo once again.

(1:33) Kaiyochi is shown and the owner of him gets credited with the name appearing.

(1:35) Ren appears and the owner's name is brought into the light.

(1:42) Hyorei is shown and TheAlmightyPower crediting appears again.

(1:47) Shizuku is the final one to be credited as the owner's name appears on the screen.

(1:51) For the final time, we see the Slayers and Soldiers marching down the beach feeling pride in themselves as they have defeated many Demons. Akane is shown playing the Banjo again with enjoyment.

(2:04) We then see the graves of Robert should Shaw and Hayes Wilson. Their names appear on their respective graves and Matthew Broderick's name appears too on Robert's grave.

And that concludes my first Fanfiction I have made, Second Glory! I hope you all enjoyed this journey as this is the first story I have written, and it is a success. Thank you all for your help into making my dreams that I daydream about come true, without it this would have never happened.