Chapter 12: Charging Fort Wagner, again!

NOTE: This chapter has a soundtrack included and I recommend you play the music. I also recommend matching the time stamps to that of the video shown to capture the scenes. Example of a timestamp being (0:27).

(0:00) As all Soldiers and Demon Slayers are on the roof waiting for the bombardment, Eric is waiting for it too and sees that more Demons are coming out. The Soldiers and Hashiras are trying to prevent the Devils from attacking those waiting for the shelling of the Fort's roof.

(0:08) As Demonic Creatures try to get outside, Ren uses Radiance Breathing, First Form: Gleaming Stance to defend the entrance and block Demon BDA's. At the same time, he uses 3rd Form: Brilliance Cleave to dice up the Devils at the Entrance.

(0:16) The Cannons and Turret Rounds are fired from Fort Moultrie, Fort Sumter, the Battleship USS Maine (BB-10, not the one that sank in Havanna in 1898), the Scout Cruiser United States Ship Chester (CL-1), and from Mortars in the Trenches. Eric sees the rounds about to hit the roof, and so does Mihiro. The Soldiers, Eric, and the Demon Slayers brace as the shells will land on the roof.

(0:27) The roof is hit and collapses partially with 3/4 of it still standing. Eric then shouts the famous command.

"CHARGE!!! ATTACK, SHINGEKI!"

The Soldiers now scream as they shout many lines.

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"GO, GO, GO!"

"HURRAH!"

"HUZZAH!"

(0:30) Eric uses Water Breathing, Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought as he leaps from the destroyed roof down to the Demons

(0:30) Eric uses Water Breathing, Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought as he leaps from the destroyed roof down to the Demons. He is then seen fighting with many Breath of Water forms, such as 3rd Form: Flowing Dance and Tenth Form: Constant Flux.

(0:37) Among the Soldiers fighting, we see Shizukumi use Time Breathing, Fourth Form: Futuristic Edge: Cutting Fury as she strikes and kills around 30 Demons in her attack.

(0:42) Among the chaos we also see the Soldiers who are Firing Muskets and Rifles along with some fighting with Bayonets. We see chaos as a few Troops die but more Demonic Creatures die either from the Sun or from attacks. Many demons die except for those who were stabbed or shot by the 5th West Virginia Volunteer Infantry Regiment Warriors as they use Human Transforming antidote in their weapons. As those who are struck by them fall, they lay unconscious and crumble slowly as the process takes an hour to complete.

(0:46) The camera then shifts to the right as we see Akane using Music Breathing (forms are not yet made by the owner yet) against 12 Demons. 6 of them Die while the rest are wounded but regenerate. She fights well but she gets a few cuts from the Devils.

(0:51) We see Futsu using Flame Breathing, First Form: Unknowing Fire as she dashes to a Mob of Demons and kills 32 in her attack. She is then seen screaming some words out mocking them.