Chapter 11: The Revenge begins.

Night falls, and Eric wants to give out a message.  However, General Pershing will announce the plans first before Eric Shinzo Hudson speaks.  As the troops are rallied at sunset, John Joseph Pershing decided to give the plans out to his troops, as they will deploy now.

"Around this time, we must deploy.  But before we can deploy, we must be aware of our task.  We must be at Fort Wagner by 6:36 AM, as that would be the time Sunrise would happen.  For positions, we must rush into the Fort by means of blowing up the Roof.  I want the 5th West Virginia Volunteer Infantry Regiment to be on the Western flank of the Fort.  The 54th M.A. INFT REGT should take the Southern side into Fort Wagner.  The 369th would go for the Eastern entrance into the Fort.  We must blow up that roof before we could attack.  If the roof stayed, all of these Devils won't die to the Sun.  Other than that, we should meet at the center of the fort, and push the High Rankers to a corner and then capture him, presumably the Northeast corner of the fort.  Also, we will have the 332nd Infantry Regiment as backup.  You will join the Siege if assistance is needed.  Other than that, prepare your gear and I should hand it to Eric."

E.S.H. takes the podium.

"Troops, since we are about to roll out, I want to wish you luck to yourselves as this will be a big battle that is very decisive.  And the result counts upon you all.  I want you to fight hard and make sure that you sustain enough morale to help others out.  Since this fight will be intense, I hope you all can make one final message or contact to your family as if you might not be seen again.  I wish you luck, and God bless the United States.  You all are dismissed, get ready while you can!"

The Soldiers are dismissed, and they prepare their gear for battle.  They also write letters to their family or meet their loved ones before battle.  On the other hand, we see the Hashiras get ready for battle.  Eric decides to wish good luck to all of them before they roll out.  Eric goes to Kia first.

At this point, a soundtrack is added, and timestamps are added in too. I recommend you play the soundtrack and match the timestamps to the correct parts of the video. Example of a timestamp being (0:50).

(0:04) "Hey, I hope you can do well despite what has happened.  Good luck."

Kia thanks him back, in a quiet voice.

"Thanks."

(0:07) E.S. Hudson then goes on to say good luck to Akari.

"I hope we can get a win, and I wish you luck."

Akari thanks Eric.

"Thanks, I hope so too."

(0:12) Yoko is next, and Eric S.H. greets her too.

"Hey, I hope that you can do well.  Thanks for being on my scouting operation Yoko."

Yoko also is happy about Eric Hudson.

"Thank you, good luck to you too!"

(0:18) Hyorei finally speaks to Eric, and she wishes him to fight well.

"Hey, I hope you do great out there."

Eric thanks her back.

"Thank you, I will fight to my best."

(0:23) Eric decides to skip Futsu as he is currently angry at himself.

(0:29) Ren then thanks Eric on his contributions and hopes he can win.

"Thank you for helping us, and I hope we can win with you."

Eric thanks Ren.

"Thank you, I hope we do too."