Chapter 7: Briefing.

They made it back to the fort and are greeted back. As Eric, Mihiro, Yoko, Ulster, and Billy arrive back, they are greeted and are asked how it went. The first that came was Akari.

"I am glad you came back! What did you find?"

Eric Shinzo Hudson responds.

"We found many demons, a lot like more than 100,000. We found 2 Upper Ranks in Fort Wagner, but one of them is doing something I don't want to say. (💀☠️Some of you might remember that☠️💀)"

Ren Ashikaga then adds in.

"Thats good that you got all of that info, everything went perfect."

Yoko thanks Ren.

"Thank you, we made it back without a scratch!"

Shizukiumi greets Mihiro.

"You are back, yayyyyyyyyy! You predicted some things well?"

Mihiro answers her.

"Yes, I predicted the events very well and we didn't get caught."

Sakura greets them back.

"Hi there y'all, I am glad you survived that with no scratch!"

Eric thanks her.

"Thank you, and yes we didn't have a scratch!"

Ulster meets up with the rest of the 2nd United States Sharpshooters.

"I am back, I did well and haven't got a scratch just like in training!"

The 2nd U.S. Sharpshooters then hang out with him, as we see Billy go back to his 369th Infantry Regiment, to which they rejoice after he is still alive. They say this:

"Praise the lord and amen, hallelujah!"

The 369th INFT REGT are then seen celebrating while the Demon Slayers meet up with the rest.

Futsu goes to Eric and asks him something.

"OI, DID YOU FIND A WORTHY BABE OUT THERE?"

Eric replies back.

"There are a few, but I just saw one doing something I can't say."

Futsu Denai then speculates it.

"Oh, they were making love and doing i-"

Eric then spits on the ground and gets surprised.

"Oh my god, how did you know what we saw?! What made you think that? Don't tell me you are weird bro."

We then see Kia and Hyorei, doing their own things and ignore what is going on.

Akane and Kaiyochi are then seen greeting Mihiro and Yoko. Akane greets Mihiro.

"How are you doing? Made some correct guesses?"

Mihiro Tsugikuni responds to Akane Suzuki.

"Yea, made many correct predictions and I am doing fine!"

Kaiyochi Hatoki greets Yoko Hoshizora.

"You're back! I am glad you made it out alive!"

Yoko thanks her.

"I am thankful I did!"

E.S.H. then meets up with Giyuu, Sanemi, Mitsuri, and Shinobu. Eric Hudson talks to Giyu Tomioka first, then the others in order. Giyuu speaks first.

"I am thankful you didn't end up like my others, I am glad you are alive."

Eric S. Hudson thanks him.

"Thank you, I wanted to make my promise come true."

Sanemi respects E.S. Hudson in a disciplined way.

"Eric, your mission was done well, but I will say that I hope you can help us out."

Eric S.H. talks to him.

"Thank you, I will contribute."

Shinobu goes up next to speak to Eric H.

"Ara ara, Eric. You did amazing out there!"

Eric replies.

"Thank you, Ms. Kocho!"

Mitsuri is now up, and she is cheerful and happy he made it back.

"YAEEEEEE! I am glad you made it back! EEEEK!"

Eric has a good laugh and replies.

"Ha! I am back, and I was caught off guard by that lol!"

Eric then goes to his father, Richard Hudson.

"Dad, I am back. I must say we got a good chunk of intelligence that I need to send to Black Jack, but I did do well. Nobody saw us."

Richard H then talks.

"Son, I am proud of what you did. Never have I seen somebody do the guts it takes to crawl through that space and get out without being noticed. True guts my son, and I am glad no scratches were made to all of you."

Eric then thanks his dad.

"Thank you, father. I got to give this to General Pershing though."

Richard then concludes his greeting.

"Alright, give it to him as soon as you can, see you around."

Eric then says goodbye.

"I will see you around soon!"

Eric is then shown going past the soldiers hanging out along with the Hashiras, as he goes to John Joseph Pershing, who is in his office. Before that, he is seen making a quick request for Ulster to hand him the paper, to which he does, and he goes toward J.J.P.

"John J. Pershing, I came back. And I have to give you this."

John J.P. goes to Eric and E.S.H. gives John the intelligence report. John then does his statement.

"Thank you, Eric. I am glad you managed to do that successfully. Seeing this report, we can come up with many ideas from it. That sure is a lot of enemies that we are dealing with, but still. We can use the sunlight just to do a terrible blow to most of them, except those who can survive the UV rays."

Eric then conversates with him.

"Yea, and thanks for the advice, there are still a few powerful bosses in Fort Wagner that are serious deals. So, any plans on how we will attack?"

General Pershing then gives Eric the plans on how they will attack.

"I will give you the current plans as of now. I will share the final plans to the swords people and the soldiers once I finalized it. But here is the current draft I have for the attack that is the current strategy. We will first send our troops on all sides, while bombarding the fort from multiple spots. We will put our Artillery around 5 miles away from Wagner while the Mortars will be in the trenches the Soldiers have dug up when they reach the fort. When they attack, our sappers will try to make an effective trench as possible to provide covering for our warriors as they attack the fort. Some of your long-range Cannons can be at Fort Sumter, which can land some devastating shots from that distance. Once the people with swords are near the entrances, all Artilley batteries will commence a Salvo on the Fort's roof in order to knock it down, so will the United States Navy's Battleships. Once the ceiling collapses, we must eliminate any bad demon inside there, including the powerful ones. Before that and blowing up the roof, we must take out the daytime sentries first. That is all I have for now, and this will update from time to time."

Eric then remarks on John's plan.

"That seems to be an effective plan so far, and I hope it can be improved."

Pershing replies to Eric.

"Thank you, this will change as you promise to be more effective."

Eric then will leave the office, to which he might be in for something special.

You have reached the end of the line for this chapter!  The story continues in the next one.