Thor x Reader Part 2

@fangirl_otaku4 secretavenger02

It's been a month since you left Thor at Stark Tower. You moved back down town with your mother, which was a huge feat for you considering you dislike your mother.

"I still don't understand why you married that man, (y/n). He was obviously the wrong person for you, I mean even I could see that." She said while cutting up the vegetables for tonight's dinner, "He was completely vulgar, rude, brash, proud and loud not to mention many other faults."

"Please just stop!" You yell from the dining room table, "You do not know him like I do. He tries very hard to act the right way for this culture!"

"Don't you dare raise your voice to me in my house! If that man was so good then you wouldn't be living back here with me!" She screams at you.

"I don't want to be here with you!" You scream right back at her.

"Then get out and don't come back!" She yells at you, pointing to the front door.

"I can't believe you wonder why your children don't want to be anywhere near you, you're a spiteful, judgemental old lonely woman!" You scream at your mother, your face starting to go a little red from the constant yelling. Standing up from the table you rush up the stairs of the small townhouse towards the guest bedroom.

Flinging the door open you grab your bag and small amount of possessions and stuff them into that bag. Forcing your way into your jacket you zip it up and quickly pull the backpack on. Placing a hand on your heavily rounded stomach you rub small circles on it as your son starts kicking again. He doesn't like it when your upset, he's just like his father. You smile while rubbing your stomach, trying to soothe your son.

You're due to give birth in the next 2-3 weeks and you weren't prepared. With a heavy sigh you walk out of the guest room and as you walk down the stairs your thoughts turn to Thor. You miss him. His warm and strong hugs, his laugh and his big goofy smile, but more importantly you miss the way he loves you and your unborn child.

Pulling open the front door you grab your scarf off of the rack and you place it around your neck. You step out of the door way and into the cold winter air. You slam the door behind you without looking back.
-------------------------------
That all happened ten days ago and now you find yourself in the hospital about to give birth without your husband.

"Ok (y/n) you're ready to start pushing." The midwife kneeling in front of your legs said.

"I already told you. I'm not going to start pushing this baby out of me till my husband gets here so you better get him fast!" You snarl at the nurse and she quickly jumps up and runs out of the room.

That same nurse comes in not even ten minutes later.

"I'm sorry but we are having trouble tracking down your husband."

"Just get me a bloody phone. Now!" You yell, clenching the sheets on the bed in your hands.

No sooner is the midwife shoving a mobile in your hand. Dialling the number for Stark Tower you put the phone on loud speaker and cry out in pain as you try to suppress a contraction. It isn't too long before you hear Tony on the other end of the phone.

"Tony just shut the hell up!" You scream into the phone, "If you don't put Thor on the phone I'm going to kill you!"

"I don't think that's a good idea (y/n)." Tony said with a hint of hesitation.

"Just do it!" You scream through another contraction.

"(Y/n)?" You hear Thor whisper.

"Thor I'm at St. Paul's Hospital delivering your baby! If you don't turn up soon I'll deliver to you a fate worse than death." You growl through clenched teeth before hanging up.

You're distracted from your pain as the doors to the hospital room open with a bang. Thor quickly strides over to you and you reach out a hand to him and he gently takes it into his grasp.

"Ok (y/n) you need to push on the next contraction or you're going to do some serious harm to yourself." As soon as she finished speaking a contraction hits.

"Aaahhhh!!" You scream, pushing as hard as you can while crushing Thor's hand.

----------------------------

You laugh as you hold your son in your arms. You look at Thor and smile.

"What did you want to name him?"

Thor sends you a questioning look.

"You can name this child and I'll name the next one we have." You clarify with a hopeful smile, praying that Thor still wants to be with you. A goofy smile covers Thor's face and he leans down and he softly kisses you on the lips.

"I have missed you (y/n)."

"I have missed you as well Thor, I'm sorry for walking out like that, I just didn't know how to handle the news and..." You didn't notice that you were crying till Thor was wiping away your tears with his thumbs.

"It's fine, I was too arrogant to realise what stress I was causing you."

"I love you Thor, I really do."

"As do I my love, as do I."

"Do you have a name in mind?" You ask while passing your son into his fathers awaiting arms.

"Our sons name shall be called Elias from this day forth and his name will one day be praised throughout the halls of Asgard." He proclaimed with a grin on his face. Ever so gently, you watch, as he leans down and presses a light kiss against Elias's wrinkly forehead before whispering words of love to his son.

This is how your marriage is supposed to be and you hope that it shall remain this happy and full of love till the day you come to pass and enter Valhalla with Thor by your side.