Bruce Banner x Reader Part 2

@Cs5273

It has now officially been four years since the accident at shield where you almost died. Yourself and Bruce were married eight months ago, it was a beautiful but small ceremony with just friends and your younger brother for family.

Married life was good for you and Bruce. He surprisingly settled easily and wasn't so insecure anymore. It's safe to say that your lives have been blessed immensely after all the trials and tribulations. Although much to your displeasure you both live in Stark Tower with Tony and occasionally Pepper, and although Bruce and Tony get along, you still very much hate Tony.

Currently you're on the phone talking to Natasha.

"Congratulations!" She squeals through the other end, excited by your news and you laugh at her.

"Thanks Tash."

"So when do you find out what gender it is?"

"I don't know. I was falling asleep through the ultrasound, you'll have to ask Bruce when he comes back to work tomorrow. It's ridicules I'm not even that far along and I already hardly get any sleep and I'm always so tired and I'm starting to swell." You complain with a pout.

"You'll live." Was her simple reply, "Do you think you and Bruce will move out of Stark Tower now?"

"I don't know but I bloody well hope so, I hate waking up to Tonys shitty music, and going to sleep listening to his parties it's starting to drive me insane." You complain to Natasha.

"Well it is Tony, best of luck though! Oh I have to go fury just paged me. I'll catch up with you later."

"Have fun on your next mission." You tease, knowing that she really won't.

"Don't I always?" You both laugh at this.

"Ok, take care Tash." You said with a soft smile.

"You too (y/n)." And with that you both hang up. Putting your mobile back into your back pocket you walk into the kitchen, about to make yourself a late afternoon snack, only to be disturbed by Tony.

"So Mrs Banner, when are you going to start cooking a bun in the oven?" He would ask you this every time he saw you and today was no different.

"Are you kidding me? I'm seriously not in the mood for your shit today Tony." You growl from behind the kitchen counter.

"Well you should always be in the mood for my shit considering you're living in my tower."

"You think I want to live hear, to be near you? I'm only here because Bruce wants to be here Tony! I want my husband to be surrounded by his friends, I want him to make his own decisions without second guessing himself!"

"And what if he wants kids?!"

"Then I'll give him children."

"But you can't! I have read your medical files and you're infertile!"

"No I'm not! Your an asshole Tony for trying to do a background check because the only file you would have been able to find is not mine because I don't have a file, or a birth certificate so technically I don't exist!" After you yell the lights in the kitchen burst, making you dizzy and Tony sends you a glare.

"That was not me." You mumble leaning against the kitchen counter feeling faint. Your breathing becomes heavy and you have trouble keeping yourself upright. Something isn't right.

"Tony get Bruce." You mumble as you collapse to the ground and you faintly hear Tony shouting for Bruce. It isn't too long before you can feel Bruce wrapping his arms around you, picking you up and he carries you to your shared room. Gently he lays you down on the bed and he sits beside you.

"You're supposed to take it easy now (y/n), doctors orders, remember?"

"But it's so hard living with Tony." You cry, burying yourself into the bed. Bruce lays down beside you and wraps you in his embrace.

"Then we will move into a stress free environment, but you need to be extra careful because of the baby." He said while rubbing your six week baby bump.

"I know, I know." You sigh, "This baby is going to be a lot of hard work."

"Oh and why do you think that is?"

"Because I didn't blow out the lights in the kitchen. It was the baby and that would explain why I feel so tired and dizzy now."

"So the baby is going to be like it's mother, hmm?"

"Yea." You whisper as Bruce tightens his hold on you.

"I love you." You mumble as he leans down, kisses your temple and whispers I love you too against it before you fall asleep wrapped in your husband warm and strong embrace.