Vision x Reader

Deathlox13

You are currently the newest recruit to the Avengers after Pietro and Wanda Maximoff. The past two months haven't been the easiest for you since a training session with the Avengers ended horribly, resulting in you being left to train with Vision and Vision alone.

To say the least it wasn't your fault that you lost control of your telepathic and telekinetic abilities. Unfortunately this meant that all members of the Avengers refused to train with you, excluding Vision. If only Tony had decided not to point out all your flaws that day.

Just thinking about the stares you get from your team mates aggravates you to no end, leaving you to be a ticking time bomb. With a heavy sigh you walk into Stark Towers training room.

"Hey Vision." You grumble while walking past him to a row of seats in the far corner of the room. Taking your navy jacket off you're left in black knee length yoga pants and a baggy red shirt. Chucking your jacket onto the seats you walk back over to Vision.

"Hello, (y/n)." Vision said with a blank face but you can see a slight smile pulling at his lips.

"Let's just get today's training session over and done with. The voices in my head are giving me a bloody headache." You said while rubbing your temples. With a groan you get into a crouched fighting stance but you revert back to normal when you notice that Vision is just watching you. You raise your left eyebrow as he approaches you.

"(Y/n), I'm having some trouble trying to decipher some feelings that keep constantly returning to me." Vision said while coming to stand in front of you. It seems as though you need to explain to him about personal space again as well.

"Alright, describe to me what you feel."

"I believe it starts out as a warm feeling that then spreads throughout my body, sometimes it feels as though I have a tickling feeling in my abdomen."

"Oh my," You said with a tight smile on your face, "It seems you are in love Vision."

"In love?" He asks while tilting his head to the side, his eyes staring directly into yours.

"Yes, in love. You better tell the girl of your affections before she finds someone to fall in love with." You said. It was at this particular moment that you hated Wanda with a mighty passion, for who else would Vision fall in love with? After all, they have been spending a frequent amount of time together.

In your frustration, anger and disappointment you didn't notice that you had started ripping objects apart by their molecules. It feels as though you are in some sort of daze as you feel your power start to take control of you. You desperately try to take control over your body but your powers refuse to give in.

You feel the lightest touch of hands on your face, trying to distract you and it slowly works. Your sight isn't as clouded anymore and you look to see Vision holding your face in his hands. Out of the corner of your eye you just catch a glimpse of Wanda but that's all it took to send you over the edge again.

Muffled yelling rolls around in your head and then all you feel is agonising pain embedding itself all over your body. Your body forces you to push on through the pain with the help of your powers as they try to attack whoever went up against you. Arms force themselves around you, holding you prisoner and your body tries to fight the intruder off but to no avail.

You growl deeply, it sounds almost as though you are possessed by a demonic dog. You end up inhaling the scent of your constrictor. The scent is familiar and you start to relax into the embrace. Your hearing and sight clear as you start to calm down emotionally.

"Vision?" You question in a pain stricken voice as he lowers you both onto the ground so that you are laying in his arms.

"Yes (y/n), it's me."

"W-what happened?" You ask, your voice quivering at the beginning of your sentence.

"That's not important, I need you to save your energy. How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm dying," You choke out and Visions face becomes serious, "I'm dying aren't I?" You ask in a faint whisper.

"I will not allow you to die, (y/n). I will not lose you."

"You are too sweet for your own good," You said while stroking his cheek lovingly, "If, if I am dying then I need to tell you something." You whisper and you cup the back of Visions head and bring his ear close to your mouth.

"I love you, Vision." It was so softly said that Vision nearly missed what you had said. Your lips gently graze his earlobe and they run against his cheek down to his jaw. Visions left hand comes up and caresses your face and he tilts your head back slightly. You stare into his mesmerising eyes as his face gets closer to yours. Still looking into each others eyes Visions lips press against yours, igniting a fire deep within yourself.

You pull away with a gasp as your body feels as though it's on fire. Vision tightens his hold on you as you struggle against his embrace. Unknown to yourself and Vision that kiss you shared had awoken something deep from inside of you, that you could only access when with Vision.

"I love you, (y/n)." You hear Vision whisper into your ear and the burning spreads till you can not feel, hear or see anything other then the burning fire. It felt as though hours had passed but in reality it was only the space of minutes as the burning pain eventually stopped. You pull Vision closer to you and he snuggles into your body. A small smile graces on your lips, training sessions were going to be very interesting from now on.