Thor x Reader

You wake up to the smell of the soft sea breeze traveling through the high set honeymoon hut you share with your new husband. The cold air grazes over you skin and you try to reach for the bed sheet only to find that its at the bottom of the bed. With a groan you roll over into your husbands arms, your head under his.

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore nearby sends you back to sleep but the trailing of strong calloused fingers against the bare skin of your back jolts you awake as they trace your spine.

"Thor." You mumble still half asleep. A chuckle sounds deep in his chest, vibrating slightly against you.

"Good morning my love." He whispers softly into your ear. You smile softly as he presses a kiss against your left cheek.

"Yes it is a good morning." You smile sweetly at him while burying yourself further into his chest. He chuckles at your childish antics while wrapping you in his embrace.

"My love we must get up, the sun is high in the sky." Thor said while nuzzling his nose against your soft rosy cheek.

"But it's so cold." You whine, trying to surround yourself in the warmth of the bed for a few minutes longer. He stares down at you lovingly with a tender smile on his slightly bearded face. Wrapping his arms around your waist, Thor lifts you up into the cool early morning air.

"Thor." You shriek in shock. Wrapping yourself around him like an octopus to cling to what little warmth his naked body offers against yours. His deep chuckles bounce off the walls of the hut as he walks towards the bathroom.

The cold air in the bathroom makes you shiver against your husbands body. You hear Thor turn the shower on as you bury your head in his neck. It's not too long before you have the heat of the warm water running down your back.

Moving from Thor's arms you step under the water fully. You sigh as the water runs over your body, warming it up. Thor comes up behind you and wraps his strong arms around your middle, holding you against him securely. You smile at this peaceful moment.

"Thor, how many kids are we expected to have?" You ask while relaxing into his embrace.

"As many as we want, my love. The final decision will always come down to you." He said while nibbling on your ear lobe gently.

"I was thinking that we could start off with three then go on from there." You said with a slight moan.

"Quite possibly more than three children, hmm? Well I think we better start practising." He said with a growl into your ear before turning the shower off and carrying you back into the bedroom.

Let's just say that your first child was conceived on the honeymoon.