Darkness Rises

The boys were under the training of their father. Sonic had to go through a lot as much as Manic. They discovered that they had more power than they actually thought. Sonic can actually command the fire though he had practice. Manic can actually move things with his mind. The two were very surprised at the same time. Jules made sure they controlled their powers properly. They were really horrified that Jules wasn't joking about their bodies not aging or dying. It was mine time won't allow them. It was heartache when Sonic sees what's left of his friends grow old and die, even though they have families of their own. But Sonic himself was now taking things serious, the memories of Sonics friends seemed to have been forgotten. The two have felt a darkness inside them. Even though they had each other, they still can't stop watching people grow old and pass away. Manic was the same. Both continued doing what they need to do.

<100 years later>

Sonic and Manic were ready. Jules smiled knowing he did what he can. Jules sighed and said, "I did it. It's finally time. Manic, look after your brother. You both are all you have left now." Manic nodded as Sonic said, "Father... please don't go." Jules had tears in his eyes and said, "I haft to. It's time I join your mother, sister, and see the rest of the family again. I bid you both good luck and farewell." Jules body then turn to stone as his soul went to the light. Sonic and Manic watched it happen.

Sonic sighed and said, "Looks like we are on our own big brother." Manic nodded and said, "Little bro. Until we find our eternal soulmate, we haft to look out for each other and blend in among the mortals." Sonic said to him, "I know. Even with only one eye damaged. I can still see in the other." Thats when the sky turned red and the white clouds turned black as the two said, "Oh no..." a new kind of darkness reined onto the world. Though both hedgehog brothers 'Manic and Sonic' are the worlds only hope to bring the darkness down on its knees now. Even if it means they cannot find their eternal soulmate. Though little do they know that two people in their world remain.