Captured

Sonic looked out the window. Manic then said as Scourge sat down, "Sonic there is a chance that Commander Dark is after you now and not Scourge. Your possibly in danger." Scourge added to their conversation, "Manics right, I dunno why he's after you but judging from what we saw, he's determined to get you." Sonic sighed and said, "I know but I am not too worried about it. I can handle myself as much as you could." Manic then said, "True but we don't know how strong Commander Dark is." Scourge added, "Manics right, Blue, Commander Dark is might be a little strong than we think. We both know what he's capable of." Sonic saw the rain was dying down a bit. He then said, "Well anyways, it's my turn to go on patrol. Don't want any demons lurking around Event City." Sonic was going to head but Manic stopped him and said, "No Sonic. It's too risky." Sonic replied to him, "It's okay Manic. I'll be okay. Besides I gotta give you guys some 'private' time." Scourge looked at Manic before blushing. Manic asked, "You sure about this?" Sonic replied, "Of course Manic. Chances are she's your eternal soulmate." Manic looked at her before blushing. He then said, "I hope so. I had a crush on Scourge long before this though he liked Fiona." Scourge then said to Manic, "We are not technically a thing anymore. She dumped me for Fang before I broke into G.U.N. headquarters." The two looked at each other before Manic said, "Oh alright. But Sonic, be careful." Sonic nodded before walking out.

Manic looked at her with a shy expression as Scourge asked, "So you really loved me?" Manic walked to close to her and said, "Yeah. I have been. Ever since you and I had an encounter with each other. I never stopped loving you, no matter what." He placed a hand on her face as Scourges heart skipped a beat. Manic then said, "I love you my precious Scourge." Thats when Scourge replied as she hugged him close, "Manic-Kun. I-I love you too." She had tears in her eyes as she smiled.

<meanwhile>

Sonic was patrolling the streets as he said to himself, "I haft to keep my guard up." He felt his neck where the hickey on his neck was. He then said to himself, "Alright, let's get this over with. We haven't taken turns going on patrol on our own for a while. I had to leave Manic with Scourge, I have been aware he likes her." He kept walking the empty streets, it was quiet and peaceful, until he suddenly heard footsteps echoed. Sonic stopped at his tracks as he gasped. He shouted, "HUH?! WHO'S THERE?!" He looked around the area before he sees Commander Dark walking out of the shadows. Commander Dark greeted with a malicious smile, "So we meet once again Sonic." Thats when the blue hedgehog said as he got into his fighting position, "You got a lot of nerve coming here but at least this is the for real time we finally meet face to face." Dark replied as he got into his face, "I see you still remember that Chance encounter we had in your dreams." Sonic demanded with a deep mumbled, "Get out of my face." Sonic growled as he backed away and is ready to attack. But Dark appeared behind him (by teleporting) and grabbed him from behind. Sonic shouted as he struggled harder, "UGH! LET GO OF ME!" Dark chuckled and said, "Not gonna happen."

Sonic growled before used his fire power to get him to let go. Once Sonic was released, Dark growled and said, "So you wanna play hard, fine then if you ain't willing." Sonic attacked the Commander as the Dark Commander fought back. Dark muttered, "Just like old times." Sonic used his spindash as Dark punched him to the ground. Sonic kicked him before he got up and said, "Face it Dark, We won't let you take Scourge." He spindashed at him again, only to have him being halted. Dark asked, "Do I look like I'm still after her." He punched Sonic to the ground. Sonic laid there with a groan as Dark said with a evil smile, "It's like I told you. I only want you now." Sonic kicked him to the ground again as he got up. Though to his surprise, Commander Dark wasn't there. His laughter echoed before his voice said echoing through the empty streets, "Your tough I'll give you that. But unfortunately, your not as tough as I am." Sonic angrily protested, "OH GIVE IT A REST YOU FIEND! I WON'T GO DO~OMPH!" Before he can finish his sentence, Commander Dark appears from behind and clamped a hand on his mouth and grabbed his left arm as he placed it behind his back. He whispered to him, "Gotcha, bitch." He kissed his neck as Sonics eyes widened at this. He can feel Darks crotch from behind while he pulled was close to the dark commander. Dark blew in his ear before he whispered, "Tsk tsk. You cannot escape me. With you in my clutches I'll complete my plan." Sonic try to pry off his hand away from his mouth but it was no use. Dark then said, "So you want your brother or the bitch to go instead?" Sonic gasped before he growled 'knowing he had no choice'. Dark chuckled and said, "That's a good boy. Now let's go." He then teleported with his new prisoner.