Shattered

<200 Years Later>

Every mirror breaks, but Sonic and Manics home was spiraling in darkness. Though both boys blend in with the mortals, the two were not even close to winning the battle against the darkness. They fight the soldiers of the known organization called the dark army. They even battled monsters and demons to protect the world. Sonic 'in a hoodie with a black sleeveless shirt, black fingerless gloves, a dark grey scarf, ripped and black camouflage jeans, goth looking shoes 'similar to his but black and grey' and a chain on his left arm. The hood was enough to cover his face. He also uses the chain to control his fire power. Manic 'in a crimson red baseball cap, ripped black shirt dark grey jacket, dark blue jeans, combat boots, black gloves, and black earrings on his nose and ear.' Though the two had to look alike whenever they haft to blend in. The two used permanent purple fur dye. Even though Sonic has purple fur color now, it wouldn't hide his scars no matter what. His blind eye was covered in a eyepatch 'black rose on the patch with dark grey leaves, a black chain instead of a thread'. They go by their original names 'Adrien and Maurice' in public but they still called themselves Sonic and Manic in private.

They were both living in a camouflage hideout in the city. Manic was looking at himself in the mirror 'trying to hide his spikes on his forehead'. He told Sonic 'to lighten the mood', "You know Sonic, we shoulda been born identical twins." Sonic replied with a frown, "Yeah and we shoulda had our Mothers fur color." Manic took a look at his brother and asked, "Still upset baby bro?" Sonic nodded before he looked into the mirror with his brother. Sonic said to him, "Brother, what should we do? There's no one in the world that knows us and everyone we knew is dead." He closed his eyes and said with tears, "It's all cause of this damn curse. I can't even remember the time when I had friends." He opened his eyes with tears and said, "It's strictly impossible to find eternal love." Manic sighed deeply and said, "I know how you feel Sonic. But... We can't give up hope now. Maybe there is someone out there for us. We just don't know it." Sonic smiled a little. But that's when he and Manic sees something or someone in the mirror. In the mirror was someone in a black hood and black clothes. He said in a deep voice, "Greetings my 2 arch enemies. I am the commander of the dark army. Commander Dark. I rather not say my name but I will tell you to back down or face your demise." He raised his arm in a fist as Sonic noticed he had spikes on it. It was familiar to Sonic as he felt his head. He muttered, "This feels familiar. But I don't remember." Though he doesn't even remember, he can still feel something is familiar. The faded memories keep him from going crazy. The deep voice said, "Hey! Are you listening?!" Manic shouted, "Hey don't get on my brothers case! You cannot kill us commander dark. We are immortal." The commander said, "Oh Really? Well that makes all three of us but I will be victorious once you two are destroyed." Sonic glared at him and said, "Don't make us puke. We can't be destroyed easily." The dark commander said, "We shall see about that!" Thats when he punched the mirror from the other side and the mirror shattered in front of them. Sonic and Manic looked at each other as Manic said to him, "Well at least we know 'who's in charge of this destruction.' But it will be hard to deal with." Sonic nodded in agreement. Though there are things that the Dark Commander that they didn't know. Though to Sonic it's familiar.