The plan

Manic and Scourge 'who were informed about Sonics abduction by a descendant of Cream The Rabbit 'Cookie'.' Scourge led to where she was held. Manic thought to himself, "I never shoulda let him go off alone." Scourge knocked out a few of the guards before entering. Scourge said to him, "This way, it's where they kept me in." Manic followed, with determination to save his brother, Manic immediately ran with Scourge. Just as they were about to enter the cell chambers, Sonic bumped into them. Sonic looked to see them and said, "Scourge. Manic. What are you guys doing here?" Scourge replied, "Rescuing you obviously." Manic hugged him and said, "I'm so relieved. Cookie told us you were abducted by that Dark Commander and I immediately had to go and rescue you, luckily Scourge knew where he is." Scourge replied to him, "It was the least I could do." Sonic then said, "Good to know but lets get out of here, before that perv of a commander gets free." With no time to loose the three ran out. Even though they had several demon guards chase after them. Dark shouted, "DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY!!" Sadly for the demon guards, they did. Manic shouted while they were running, "HELL YEAH WE ARE FREE!!" Sonic then shouted, "DID YOU GET MY CLOTHES?! I GOTTA GET OUT OF THIS FLOOZY OUTFIT!!" The three rushed out the entrance. The demon guards knew that their leader is pissed off.

<a short while later>

Commander Dark scolded his soldiers for failing him again. One of the demon guards said, "But it wasn't our fault commander, two of the guards were sleeping on duty." The other guards protested, "We did not! We got knocked out!" Dark shouted at them, "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR MORE EXCUSES FROM ANY OF YOU!" Once he finished, he dismissed them and they went back on duty. Though they keep blaming each other for the failures. Dark looked out the window and said, "You may have escaped me my love." He then grin and said, "But next time you will be mine. These past 300 years I lived in guilt, grief, and regret. Thinking about only you. I can never get you out of my mind. After Shadows death, I thought about starting over with you. But you disappeared and failed to mention about the others dead. It's no wonder you crawled to me." Dark then placed his hand on the glass and said, "Regardless my lost blue boy. You were all I have and I allowed you to disappear. But I won't let you go again. Soon the darkness will prevail and you my love will be my soulmate forever." He laughed evilly and crazily. He laughed so loud that it echoed through the walls.