Remembering

Scourge was holding Manic in her arms as she whispered, "Manny? Please..." She cried as she held her beloved in her arms. That's when Manic woke up and said, "Hey babe, don't look so sad." Scourge gasped happily and hugged him tight. Sonic sat up and woke up as he said, "It looks like, we are stuck here. As immortals." Manic replied to him, "Yeah that's true but, we can still fight for what's right. We will live in another world to watch over the mortals along side our eternal soulmates." Sonic replied to him, "Oh that's right." Scourge giggled before Manic said, "So babe, you want to?" Scourge replied nodded as she kissed his cheek. Sonic was happy that the whole thing was over.

<a short while later>

Dark 'still in his cell' was leaning against the wall as he looked at the wall. That's when he sees Manic and Scourge looking down on him. Dark asked, "What do you want?" Manic replied with his arms crossed, "I'm just here to tell you, your darkness has fallen. Your army is defeated, and the light has prevailed forever more! Things will be different Dark. You have failed!" Scourge then said, "You wont rise again dumbass." Dark asked as he stood up, "Can't I at least, make things right with Sonic?" Manic shouted with a glare, "Why?! So you can sexually harassed him again?! Not gonna happen jackass!" Manic then said angrily, "My brother is no plaything nor is he a replacement for your deceased boyfriend! He will never be yours Dark!" Then Dark smirked and asked, "You sure, Manic The Hedgehog?" He then said, "Cause I think Sonic is slowly falling for me." Thats when Scourge said with a cold look, "Do not get so clever about it. Unless you make an agreement with us!" Dark asked, "And what would that be little Ms. Ex-Criminal?" Scourge and Manic turned around and talk things out. After a minute they turn to Dark as Manic said, "Scourge and I talked it out. We'll let you loose, but your going back to the good guy side once and for all. If you betray Sonic again, things will get bad. Really bad." Dark sighed deeply and said, "Agree." Manic marches in there and unlocks the chain. Dark was free though he had to ask 'Where is Sonic at?' Manic answered him, "Taking a walk to the one place he hasn't been to in 200 years. To the graves of his friends." Dark smirked before he said, "Thanks for telling me." He teleported. Scourge sighed and said, "As if I don't know where he is going." Manic replied to her, "Well since the darkness faded away, Sonics mind is starting to become less foggy. Which means he's probably starting to remember."

<with Sonic>

He was walking to the graves of his friends. The graves were located underneath an old tree in an old graveyard. But most of the tombstones were broken and torn down. Though it's a miracle that the graves still stand. Sonic stopped in front of the graves. The first one was Tails. One touch of the grave and a memory flashes in his head.

<memory 1>

Tails: *smiles as he looks at him as he stopped working on his plane* Sonic? I'll always fight along side you. Your my best friend and brother, always. *laughs happily*

<memory 1 ends>

Sonic sighed and muttered in tears, "...Tails. I'm so sorry." He then walked to the grave next to his 'Amy Rose'. Sonic sighed deeply before placing a hand on her grave with wilted roses on it. A second memory flashes.

<memory 2>

Amy: *on a picnic in Greenhills with a few other (Blaze, Sally, and Rouge) girls. She waved to Sonic 'who was running nearby* Sonic over here! Come on Sonic I'm over here.

Sally: Forget it Amy, no matter what happens, he is not going to notice you.

Blaze: Not even if you give a chilidog.

Rouge: Hahahahah! You know she's right Amy. Why don't you both kiss and make out.

Amy and Sally blushed at each other with a surprise moment.

Sonic laughed.

<memory 2 ends>

Sonic had tears in his eyes and muttered, "Amy, Sal, Blaze, Rouge... I hope you girls didn't..." he trailed off as he muttered, "Oh God..." one by one he remembers every single one of his friends. Sonic shaking as the last memory of What happened between him and Knuckles. Sonic looked to the sky and said, "How ironic? I remember everyone. Yet they're no longer here. I can't get over the fucking fact that I'm 316 years old along with Manic. Yet Manic and I still remain 16 year old hedgehogs! I don't have any of my friends left. I feel alone and blind by one eye." He had tears in his eyes before turning around as he walked off while holding himself. He sniffed and cried as he stopped. Already 17 feet away from the graves. He looked up and saw the spirit of his friends smiling at him. Sonic reached out to them but they vanished. Sonic looked down in sadness.

He said to himself, "I'm eternal and do is Manic. I didn't even find my eternal soulmate yet. I feel alone." He sniffed but that's when a familiar voice said, "That's no close to true." Sonic turn to see Dark and to his surprise as he muttered, "You..." He walked to him before slapping Dark in the face. Feeling his face, Dark said, "I pretty much deserve that." Sonic growled in tears and said, "You really turned to a new low. You had a lot of nerve crawling back as my enemy! You betrayed me asshole!" He then said as he soften a bit, "I...I thought I never see you again after that fucked up day. But, here you are! Crawling back to the good side again!" He shouted, "DON'T EVEN BETRAY EVER AGAIN STUPID...! ..Knucklehead." He started breaking down in tears as he hid his face. He sobbed as he went down his knees. Dark kneeled down and placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "Sonic, baby. I won't let it happen again. I promise." He looked at him as Dark continues while wiping his tears, "We can both start over, you can relax. You still got me." Sonic sighed deeply and said, "I wish I can believe you. But..."

Dark looked at him before he placed a hand on his face and whispered, "Close your eyes babe." Sonic obeyed before Dark planted a kiss on his lips. Though this kiss was magical (literally). Once the kiss was broken, Dark said to him, "You can open them." Sonic opened his eyes and to his surprise, his left eye was working well again. Sonic felt his and said, "My eye, it's working again. But how?" Dark held him close and said, "The kiss of love can always fix everything. Including the blind." Sonics eyes were filled with tears. He finally found his eternal soulmate. Despite the whole ordeal, the two found each other. Sonics curse was lifted as the red moon turns yellow. Sonic whispered, "Thank you Knucklehead. Thank you." Dark held him close as he kissed his forehead.