-Chapter 1-

**"First chapter out...there might be typos..I will correct them later...comment like and follow...****

If a mortal's desire dwells in a bloodied object he possesses, it becomes a goblin. His sword was stained with the blood of thousands and only goblin's bride could draw that sword. Once drawn, it will fade to nothingness at peace. The goblin, awaking to immortality is everywhere and nowhere (Goblin,2016).

He is fire, water, wind, light and darkness, a guardian god, with a debt of thousands of lives at his chest, paining every and then, across centuries of times, waiting for his bride to come and return to nothingness he thus seeks for......

900 years ago

the general Kunlatorn was the best soldier of the country for he was the nobleman of the whole group of soldiers. it was a win day for the general kulantorn and his clan, with a huge loss of blood-filled human lives at the war zone. the general and his team with of proud faces, with few stains of opposing blood, several wounds on their limbs, slowly galloped on horseback to the king's palace, in between people's praising and cheering echoing the win of their war. 

"Step aside and open the gates for the great general Kulantorn..." it was the junior behind the kulantorn who said with echoes. 

Kulantorn..remove your armor and surrender for the king's orders...it was the gate keeper at front where general kulantorn who was showing decent proud smile until then, was taken back with such including all the soldiers at his behind too. 

"how dare you...how dare you to speak the general Kulantorn as such...i dare you to repeat that punk....you filthy..."the junior continued with arrogancy, yet the other side didn't stay quiet. 

"Traitor kulantorn...remove your Armour and surrender for kings' orders...." the gate keeper repeated, this time with red eyes. 

you are dead punk...and there the junior took his sword and went few steps infront, for the general stopped his junior and the junior obediently stopped. 

the general with no drama, yet with burning eyes, did as told, including the rest of the soldiers too. 

traitor...criminal...kulantorn..kneel down and surrender for the king's orders.... the gate keeper stated again. 

I will cut your tongue you filthy animal.... criminal.... traitor.... are you insane...this is the great general Kulantorn...and you calling him traitor with what power you punk...the junior replied and took a step-in front, where suddenly dozens of bowmen just opened out, aiming the soldiers and the general. 

I repeat...criminal kneel down...and suddenly with a heat throbbing sound, general took his shining and killing sword out, while directing his deadly glance at the gate keeper. 

I am meeting his majesty....move...his voice echoed. 

traitor...the gate keeper tried to repeat but yet was stopped. 

move or die...the general strongly opposed and took steps infront. 

but yet with each step he was taking front, the people left behind was targeted by bowmen and was killed down. the paining echoes reached general's ears for which he turned to his people, but the sight he saw was similar to what he saw at the war zone, he was not able to forget to. his junior was badly injured too but took the courage to muster up and talk in side for the general. 

Bright win: The lonely god and his brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें