- Chapter 3-

Goblin was at his dinning table, having his dinner when the old person,  grandpa of mix came in.

Greeting my lord...how have you been....grandpa said and bowed infront of goblin. Goblin who decently smiled stood up and asked grandpa to join dinner. Grandpa nicely sat and obediently waited at the table while goblin was enjoying his dinner.

You sure had dinner....goblin asked.

Yes my lord...I will pleased to see my lord enjoying his dinner...and goblin smiled and continued while being attentive to the files that grandpa was opening at the table.

Lord...these are the papers you told me to arrange...grandpa came at the table few pictures and papers at front of goblin, few inches away from his plate. Goblin saw them.

And this is the passport...my lord...grandpa kept it too.

Hmmm...goblin said with a long sigh.

then it's that time...again...right...goblin asked and looked at grandpa. And grandpa smiled him Decently.

This time I will not see you again my lord....isn't it....grandpa said as he knew that he was aged enough and when goblin comes again to Bangkok he will be gone to soil.

And suddenly someone was entering the passcode to the door..and it was mix, the nephew of goblin.

Uncle...I called home..like million times...and you were at home...and still didn't got my calls....mix came in to the dining table with annoyingly screaming. And grandpa hit him once he came to the dining table, as it was the not the correct manner to talk goblin, their lord.

Aw aww...grandpa...what...it's hurts...he examined in pain.

Talk to him nicely you moron...he is your  uncle and my lord...grandpa said, and mix showed a palm at grandpa asking him to shush for a while, as if he had something very important to talk with goblin.

Why didn't you get my calls...mix suddenly asked.

Sorry I was going to take the call..but then my hand was lazy to pick it up....goblin said lazily and showed his hand, how lazy it was. He wide his teeth and showed an apologizing face to mix.

Really....I was with girl...and you grandpa cancelled my credit card..like why....you are the chief manager of all the companies we have...and this bloody person right here who is still checking his lazy hand...owns the freaking companies of the country and he is the CEO....and me....being your grandson...and this person nephew got his credit cards...CANCELLED....mix screamed the latter.

Don't you think it's getting noisy here...goblin said lightly in a teasing manner and mix was on fire, now.

Are you like...mix stopped once he saw what was on the table. He was too focused on getting angry at grandpa and his uncle, where he don't got any chance to see what were the papers on the table.

Uncle you going again....mix asked in high pitch.

Shush...grandpa tried to make his grandson to shut up for a second.

Mix again showed his palm to grandpa and continued to talk with goblin, his uncle.

Don't tell me you are going to search that bride again....are you...mix asked and goblin just wide his teeth again and mix sighed in depth.

You must be joking me...mix said and goblin was still showing how wide teeth, narrating a smile to mix.

Ahh stop it..stop showing your teeth like that...mix said and hit goblin at his shoulder. And grandpa hit mix as it was not good to hit your uncle.

Goblin, mix and grandpa was quite okay and was always in teasing mind. Grandpa never pressurized mix for anything, but he always made sure that mix will obey goblin no matter what. And mix on the other hand treated hsi uncle just like a friend, as he always thought that his uncle was a little baby who need to fed and nourish, as he didn't care for anyone's opinions. So he always maintained a friendly annoying kinda relationship with goblin.and goblin too liked him form the first day he met mix. So he was okay with whatever the teasing, whatever the cute arguments they two had.