-Chapter 14-

******Guys i am so sorry for not updating lately. i was busy with my final year undergrad research, and now i am finally free with all of those. so i will be uploading all the stories again. glad to be back. as always...love brightwin....

do comment and like...*******

*******typos will be corrected later.....**********

Win fastened up with his packing, he just took the essentials, and threw them into a large travelling bag. He stopped to leave a letter to his aunt, but at the latter he thought of otherwise.

Once packed, he hopped into goblins car, with his seat belt on. He showed a slight node at goblin, and he rode the vehicle into the main road.

Few minutes later, they came to a hotel, named 'Chaleur'.

Win who was still unknown of his surrounding just followed goblin who had win's travelling bag and went into the elevator.

"78 floors...." win thought to himself.

Goblin hit the 78th. And looked at win for a second and again at the front.

"Don't worry you don't need to pay for anything..." goblin said and win was already uncomfortable.  

Ding!

And they came out form the elevator.  Few steps ahead, a person who was unfamiliar to win came Infront of them. 

"My lord..." it was grandpa. He bowed Infront of goblin. win bowed in front of grandpa and grandpa showed a polite smile and friendly welcome to win.

"Please take care of him for me....and tight the security too.... just see what he needs and get them done....okay...?" goblin ordered to grandpa and he agreed in parallel. For all that time, win was looking at goblin, thinking how a straightforward character he was. And that might be his charm, win thought. However, win's flying butterflies couldn't fly more away, as goblin said something.

"Win....?" goblin asked.

"Huh...?" win asked as he couldn't get what goblin said.  he was so busy staring at goblin.

"This is one of the most trusted people who is just.... like a grandpa to me....so you can tell anything to him...you can trust him...okay...?" goblin asked.

"Hmm...." win said with a nod.

"Then you mister....?" Win asked.

"Me....? What about me....?" Goblin asked with a pause, and causally, while politely signaling the maid to take win's bag inside the suite.

"You going....?" win asked, while maintaining the eye contact with him.

"Excuse me..." it was grandpa who went inside the suite, leaving goblin and win at the entrance of the luxury suite. 

"Yes... " goblin said and held win's shoulder.

"Good night..." he said, with polite. 

"Good night mister...see you tomorrow...." win said without anything further. He wanted to stop goblin and tell him to stay here with him(win). but he just couldn't say anything as he felt that goblin showed no interest to hang out with him, at the suite. So win just smiled at goblin. 

goblin bid his farewell and took few steps away from win to the elevator. he pushed the button for the elevator, and turned at win, for a final look.

and there he was, win, sided to the front door frame, seeing how goblin was leaving. goblin saw how win's eyes, how tired they were, how clueless they were, which made him to look at win more. win smiled slightly, just to signal that 'i am okay', but in-depth goblin felt worried for win to make him stay at a new place like this, but he had no choice left. he just couldn't make him to stay at his aunt's place, when he totally knew, how that place left wounds at win's heart, for all this time. and rather than letting him to stay a hotel, he never was, he just thought of giving him the most luxury suite of his own hotel, Chaleur, so then he knows grandpa will be there for win, and that made him to choose this as the 'best option'.