- Chapter 4-

win next day went to school, and he had to copy all the work he missed in prior, obviously with the help of the ghosts who were there at the lecture, listening unseen by others. love explained the statistics part to him, and other ones lectured him all other subjects he missed. he was at the library, and he revised what he learnt from his ghost friends. win turned page by page and marked the difficult math, making a note to refer them via some refence books that he had at the library. but his math driven mind was driven away from the pouring he saw along the glass panel, beside him, at the library. he looked at the way how the rain droplets poured along the panel where his mind was driven to the ghost, he encountered that day, at the beach. 

"he got beautiful lips...." win murmured to himself and ended with a faint smile on his lips. 

"he got nice hair..." win again murmured to himself, this time, while tracking the falling droplet along the glass panel. 

win was lost in his thoughts highly on goblin. however, he sighed at latter of his thought. 

"what happened to him.. how he ended up with such tragedy..." win questioned himself and took few seconds to empathize on goblin. 

"but wait...." win paused and thought to himself. 

"why i am suddenly thinking about him...like...he lied to me....HUH!!!!!"  win exclaimed in annoy. but he knew that, in depth, he wanted to see his guardian angel, to hear his annoying words, to see how he rub his temple whenever win annoyed him, win quite enjoyed it. he smiled to himself and tried to remember the time where goblin gave him the buckwheat flowers. 

but...really...what do buckwheat flowers mean.... 

lovers... 

win remembered how goblin (guardian angel as win knew) said it so casually, but win knew that his heart skipped a beat, when he said 'lovers'.

"AHHHHH....i cant focus now...." win said to himself and the student who was next to win, just gave a weird look at him, as if he was thinking ' this person is weird' like thought. 

"sorry..." win whispered to the student at his next, and the student suddenly packed his books and went. 

"i need to practice my annoy in silence...." win felt guilty. 

"but...wait a minute..." win thought to himself. 

"how could i possibly summon him...." win thought to himself for a second. 

"first day when i met him, i had cake...candle and matchsticks...and then i wished for something...and boom...he was there..."

"and the next day...there was me pouring water at a burning waste bin...and boom... he was there..."

"so does this mean..."

win gave a serious thought, this time, as if he was calculating a big math of statistics. 

"I am a Tinkerbell....?" he asked himself with a "happy-sudden realization face".  ***(Win is so cute) 

**********************

goblin was walking with the usual "no-feelings" face across the living room. he took the book he was reading for weeks now and climbed up the few stairs of the living room where it connected to a nice, cozy, glass enclosed Verenda like area.