-chapter 13-

"you..." goblin paused. 

"you really see it...?" he continued in doubt. 

"and if i do...?" win asked. 

"prove it that you see it..."

"ahh....answer my questions first..."win whined in rush.

"you dont see it..." goblin directed. 

"i said i see it okay...truly i see it..." win rushed. he felt little annoyed for goblin not believing him. 

"this sword..."win said finally, while directing his hand at goblin's chest. 

goblin felt as if his whole body froze.  he just couldn't process what he heard out from this boy. 

he waited centuries in search for his bride, to return into nothingness he thus waited.  but never did he expect win to see the sword or had any second guess to actually accept that win could be his bride. 

"mister...?" win asked in confused and a worried face, as goblin was silently waiting Infront of him for few minutes.

"hmm...?" goblin asked in low voice. 

"honesty i saw it from the first day we met...but i felt as it was inappropriate to ask about something like that at first....and then later...." win paused. 

"i didn't want to ask about it...one ...i felt you were too uncomfortable to talk about it...two..." win said by raising two fingers. 

"if i asked you about the sword...i was scared if you would rush to ask me to marry you at that instant...i mean...i am still a high schooler...so yeah..." win confessed and goblin was all the way directing his eyes at win, still processing what was happening around him. 

"mister...?" win asked as goblin didn't show any reaction.

"it can't be..." goblin reached out with few words and win was confused. 

"you can't be my bride..." goblin said. 

"hah.... what do you mean i can't be your bride...?." win asked with more confusion plus little annoy. 

"no i mean....ahhh....i don't know...." goblin snapped and rubbed back of his neck in confusion. 

"wait here for a moment...." goblin suddenly said. 

win was confused and he stood still. Goblin took a step away but win grabbed him by his elbow. 

goblin looked at win with a confused face. 

"you won't go away....right...?" win asked in cute teary voice, with a pout at the end. 

goblin waited, he then softly and slowly pocked win's cheek. he looked at win's eyes. win was already flattered when goblin's fingertips touched his cheek, but he controlled himself. 

"i guess for now...i wont..." goblin said with pauses and waited for few seconds. win was happy, with goblin not going, but there was something, he couldn't understand. 

for now...win thought to himself. 

"just wait here for a while....okay...?" goblin asked and rubbed win's hair softly and win had nothing to do but to agree with goblin. 

and goblin went inside. 

*******************

"yah.....you dumb goblin....what is it now...why all of a sudden you came here to ask me what you can do.... now that you FINALLY know that he is your bride...?" reaper snapped in rush.