- Chapter 9-

Win was near to the oak barrel and was pouring few beer for the people who came to the restaurant. And yes, win had a job now. It was merely a miracle the way he got the job.

Few days earlier...

Win was just going home, after school, walking on the aisle which connected the town road to his home side. And suddenly there was a part of a news paper which came and hit his face. He took it out from himself, and tried to throw it away after rolling into a ball. But suddenly he saw a red color huge banner, saying vacancy.

He read the banner while taking a seat at a small slab on the road, and tried the number on the paper. It was a bbq restaurant. He called and a boy with a young aged voice spoke. Win was so happy and excited that he got an interview, tomorrow ,with the owner of the restaurant.

Win went to the location as he was notified by the boy whom he called yesterday. He took a wide exciting look at the architecture of the restaurant. It was surely a huge place, luxury for sure. But there were no customers, or even person to ask anything about, as he could clearly see everything happening inside, from out, through the glass frame. He took a deep breath and opened the glass door, and then suddenly, there was a boy who was getting clear for wins eyes.

He was handsome indeed, cute, fluffy and well built. Win took a glance from top to bottom and smiled in excite, for the gorgeous key points of him.

"Yes...?"  The boy came and asked.

"Ahh....I came here to meet...uh...wait..." win took a piece of paper from his pocket.

"Mr. Book kasidet...." win said slowly as he was reading it unsurely.

"I am here for the interview...." win added with excitement.

"Ah...yeah I remember....Mr.Metawin right....?" the boy asked with a smile.

And win skipped a beat when that boy said mr.metawin. no one called him with such respect, until this time.

"I am book...the owner here...." the boy smiled in pleasant and suddenly win bowed infront of him.

"Ahh I am sorry I didn't knew you being such a gorgeous handsome and soft red skin person is the owner here...." win rushed, unknowing the things he was saying.

What the hell even I am saying right now... win battled himself silently. 

Book waited few seconds and threw a huge laughter at the way win just said everything.

"You are so funny...." book exclaimed.

"Sorry....I just...thought...." win tried to find words.

"Yeah I know...I get that quiet often...I and thank you for the complements..." book smiled and win felt kinda embarrassed.

"So....let's take a seat first...." book asked nicely. Win felt warmth from him. He was so kind in heart. It was a first to win.

"Yes sir...." win said.

They took a seat. Book faced infront of win, seated across the small round table.

"Bbq chicken brand belongs to my dad...at first we had outlets at everywhere in the country....but with time...dad got sick and all the money we saved went to his treatments...and when we had no money left, we made the decision to sell all our outlets..." book continued.

"I am sorry to hear that sir...How's your dad now...?" win asked, thinking how wrong he was, to think that life was being bad only for him(win).

Book showed a faint smile. But his eyes had that sad and teary look, win thought.