-Chapter 15-

"COMING THROUGH...MOVE....PLEASE...MOVE...."it was a family of three, who shouted and made way to a badly injured person at the stretcher. in response, doctors and nurses too came and quickly arranged the hospital emergency ward.

nurses and doctors surrounded and monitored the injured person. all were quick in connecting the patient to the monitors.

we are loosing him...it was a nurse who said while monitoring the vitals. doctors were quick with the CPR, he tried first time, also the second.

all were doing their best, maximum effort, not knowing the fact that, a reaper with a black hat was waiting at the injured person's bed, waiting for him.

doctor went for the last time.

beeeeeep......

the vitals left with a single line; no curves nor spikes.

reaper then and only took the death card from his blazer and looked at the person who now was in soul, looking at his dead body.

name Mr. Anan Chaiwet...reaper said in his deep voice. The soul who was concentrating on his dead body, without utter understanding what he was witnessing right now, turned at the black figure, when he heard his name.

age...38years old...time of death...8.37am...cause of death...severe damage to head..reaper paused.

this soul has been collected...reaper declared, and the soul just nodded with cries.

****************

grim reaper owned a tea house, gifted to him when he was assigned as a grim reaper. it was a place between heaven and hell, that all 'after death's will visit. there was this special tea, grim reaper prepared for every soul who comes to this tea house. and that was what he was doing now, preparing his 'special' tea.

here you go...he placed the cup of tea, at the table, where Mr.Anan Chaiwet was seated.

what is this sir...he softly asked.

its what helps you to forget this life...all the memories, before you move to your next...it was grim reaper who also took a seat at the same table, opposite to the soul.

and suddenly the person started to cry. this was not a new thing to reaper as he already had seen this for centuries. but yet, he always respected their feelings.

what would happen to my family sir...i am the person who earned money for them...i have two daughters sir...my wife...i never left her to worry about anything sir...how will they manage sir...the person was pouring his feelings out with sobbing.

they will live...it would be hard....but they will live...they are proud of you for what you have left for them...but nothing will matter once you drink this...reaper eyed the tea.

it will erase all...from your first to your last...it was reaper who continued.

the person(soul)cried so much, but finally realized that he had nothing to do, so he held the cup of tea up close and looked at the reaper.

thank you sir for this final cup of tea...he said and reaper decently nodded.

you lived good in this life...farewells...it was reaper who said. second after he saw that the other party drank the cup of tea.

this way please...reaper stood and showed the door for the soul.

open the door...and take the stairs...it was reaper who said politely, with a final bow, and the soul did as instruct. the door was opened, and the brightest light was sparked, for few seconds, and reaper saw how the figure went slowly blurred and finally not seen.