- Chapter 7 -

Few days after

Win was at the school, and love was there too beside win. They were at their usual hangout, library. Win was doing something ,and love was just looking at him.

That's a beautiful leaf...love said when she saw win took a leaf out of his books.

I know right...someone gave it to me...win smiled and continued with his work. He was actually gonna laminate the leaf but instead he thought to take the waterproof paper and seal it down. And that was exactly he was doing.

Ohhh....girlfriend hah....love winked with a tease.

You crazy....it was just a...win paused. He remembered goblin who gave the leaf to him, after he cought it during their walk at canada.  He didn't got any word to describe what he had with that stranger( aka goblin).

Just a well wisher...win somehow continued.

Huh...well wisher...are you serious right now....love teased again. And win gave a whatever look at her, cause he knew that whether he spits outs, love will just tease him, as this was the first person that win talked about.

And yes, win was not able to see goblin for few days, as he was so busy with exams and his individual coursework. After all he had to work hard, for his ambition, of becoming a radio programme producer.

But on the other hand, goblin was not so good. He had this kind of lonely feeling he wanted to let go, for these couple of days. Mix came more often and noticed his uncle's change and talked with end room uncle too, grim reaper about this. But as usual grim reaper just didn't give a shit about anything, happening around goblin, but in depth he cared an inch. And that's why today he went to goblins room.

Hey.....grim reaper spoked slowly. Goblin was at the bed covered by his comfy sheets and pillows.

You sleeping....reaper asked.

What is it ..goblin asked while erecting his spine.

Mix told me you are leaving next week...so any help in packing....reaper had no excuse to say. He wanted to check and ask what was really happening with goblin, but goblin and him didn't went over the line, as they had weak interactions from the past itself. But there was something which always let grim reaper to see for goblin.

You all the way came to ask this..whether I needed your help in packing....goblin sighed while erecting his spine on bed.

Yeah...grim reaper directed.

Close the door and go please...goblin said and again tried to cover himself from sheets and grim reaper who knew that, since the darts he threw didn't reached the bulls eyes, he has to leave. And he tried to where suddenly, out of glance, goblin threw his sheets and teleported infront of grim repaer. He was startled.

Ahh don't do like that you dumb ass....reaper was annoyed.

Mind for a drink...goblin asked at the latter of reapers annoyance.

And they drank. grim reaper 5 cans of beer and goblin just one, but he was already drunk.

What are you doing....reaper who couldn't bear seeing goblin just opening and closing the front door nonstop, asked.

I can't find him...goblin in drunk voice said. He wanted to teleport to the place win was. But he couldn't find the place, he was drunk, he was lack of focus and thats why he had to open portals just to see where win was, but goblin didn't find any place where win was actually.
He tried again, and yet he failed and he sighed at the latter.

Who is this...the kid you told me about...that has powers of teleporting to places with you...reaper asked. They already discussed about win, not by name, but of course as a character they discussed.