-Chapter 5-

it was the next morning. goblin was already up and mix was there at the dining table and the reaper too was there.

good morning uncle..it was mix who took a sip from the coffee and showed a smile.

and goblin went and took a seat at the table. grim reaper was just at opposite, but many inches away from goblin, seating at front of him.

i probably might enjoy this morning in good...If my dumb nephew didnt brought a black hat man in to my peaceful house...goblin said while looking at grim reaper signaling the message is for mix.

Ahem...mix coughed little bit in guilt, as he decoded the sarcasm from his uncle's message.

just for your information...this is my house....but that's just of your information...grim reaper said while taking a sip of his coffee.

goblin looked at the grim reaper and smirked. and mix knew the environment is bit tense and he wanted to leave here, so he quietly got up and left the place, allowing the elders to settle down everything on their own.

i think your coffee is not so good...need sugar...eh? goblin asked once mix went from the table, and grim reaper looked confused. suddenly the whole jar of sugar was thrown inside reaper's coffee, goblin used his powers, just to throw a jar of sugar on to a cup of coffee.

YAH...grim reaper exclaimed once his delightful coffee was messed up by the goblin.

Ahh sorry...i wanted to add sugar little...sorry...goblin teased and grim reaper bite his lip in annoy.

goblin smiled and took a slice of bread and tried to apply butter but grim reaper just decided to throw the whole butter into the slice of bread, and that ended butter in the slice of bread, and as well in goblin's hand.

goblin exhaled a large gap of air and stood up instantly. grim reaper too stood up from his place. he knew this demands a fight, so he was ready.

uncle...grandpa is here...mix came running to the dining table, when grim reaper and goblin was so near to a spoon and fork fight.

my lord...goblin whose hand was fully covered from chunks of butter and grim reaper whose coffee was messed up by the whole sugar jar stopped what they were doing and turned to the elder who was coming towards them. mx too came to there and saw that mess they have done on the dining table and looked at his uncle as well as the other figure.

sorry to disturb your play sir...grandpa said with a playful smile, and goblin looked at grim reaper with a death glare, signaling 'lets work this out in another time' kinda message to grim reaper.

ahh no...what is it you came here...goblin who took some tissue from the table slowly cleared the chunks of butter at his hand and went attentive towards grandpa.

ahh nothing important lord...i know you are going today...so just wanted to convey my condolences...grandpa said and bowed infront of goblin.

yes i am planning to go tonight...and i will surely tell your condolences....dont worry...goblin said and smiled. and grandpa too smiled.

where are you going...are you going today...mix asked.

grandpa hit him again.

ahh what now...cant i ask where he is going ..okay them....Just go..then..huh...mix told and pouted in annoy.

i will be back by tomorrow...goblin said and ruffled mix's hair softly and bid farewell to grandpa and grandpa bowed saying the farewells to goblin.

***********************

win was free today, as it was weekends, so no school. he went early to the small library that he had near his aunt's place. his finals were coming up, probably after a month, so he needed to study hard, and this place was the best to study at his own vibe. he also had a note in mind. to meet him, the guardian angel as win knew, before he goes to his so-called work.