-Chapter 10-

"Something happened...?" win asked still looking at glass, as he now saw the blurred reflection of goblin form the glass. he was speaking to his reflection on the mirror, but not directly to his face. And goblin who noticed the same, directed his eyes to the reflection on the glass, as he was talking to a mirror of win.

"It hurts...." goblin paused. And win was attentive.

"It hurts knowing that I lied to you..." goblin continued and win skipped a beat on that part.

"I thought mister went...abroad...." win said with a pause, still looking at the goblin, on reflection. It was easy for them to talk like that, they felt.

"Next month...." goblin said in a low voice.

"You told me you were going this month...I guess it was also a lie...." win said with a faint smile, as if it was nothing new to him.

"I postponed it to next month...and this is not a lie..." goblin said but this time looking at win, as win too turned to goblin and they were now face to face.

"How's your life....?" goblin asked.

"It changed after mister left me..." win said the bitter truth.

"It was you who told me that you will not summon me anymore...." goblin directed.

Win stayed for few seconds staring at goblin and inhaled a gap of air out.

"Anyways...I am living my life to the fullest...gladly I got a part time in bbq RESTAURANT and I am not working in a CHICKEN SHOP unlike someone told me back on the day....." win stated while stressing on words restaurant and chicken shop slowly but in bit of a loud tone.

"Huh...!" win added a annoy sigh at the end.

"I wonder how much a poor vocabulary you have mister....like you literally made me stroll on chicken shops for days...or is it that you had your magic power run out of fuel...?"

"Huh!...." goblin sighed in reply as it was his ego which was tarnished right now, literally from a high schooler. 

"I don't know...I only saw some chicken wings flying near you head...some knives... fire......that's why I told a chicken shop...and this is what I exactly said....this restaurant...." goblin explained.

"Yeah right....you should come school with me mister...have to develop your vocabulary....then you would know what you should exactly say to a RESTAURANT and a butcher....AHHHH...i can still remember that day how I walked on to those blood filled places..." win snapped and goblin swallowed slowly as he knew it was his fault. But he didn't want to accept it.

But he missed these types of convos. It's always easy to change conversations when goblin was with win. His mind always tends to change and it's always a rollercoaster of emotions when he was with win. And he liked it.

"I missed this...." win said after the few seconds gap they had. Goblin looked at win.

"I missed you annoying me...and me getting annoyed..." win was honest.

" I am sorry to hear that you missed me..." goblin said. Win thought that goblin will say the same, that he missed win too. But no, he just had high hopes, he thought.

"I won't miss you again.... anymore.... now that I saw you...and had dinner with you...I guess we can end this nicely...anyways...once you find your bride...we won't be able to see each other...you will then marry her...and have kids...and your life will be good....so it's better to break this off...right here...right now..." win rushed without even looking at goblin. He knew that he can't accept the fact that he's going to break this unknown relationship he had with goblin.