-Chapter 8-

hey brightwins...i am with a new chapter.....there might be typing errors..will fix it at another time...enjoy and do comment and like!

it was win who was at the last seat, next to the window, and it was the subject prior to the lunch break, literature. he had finals coming up, so he has to do well. he was attentive to the lecture and also marked all the hints and the parts which the lecturer shared, that might be coming for the final exams.

guys let's finish this part too and then get done with this....it was the lecturer who said with a positive spirit, and all agreed with same.

win...could you help me reading the last one...lecturer directed, and win agreed in decent and stood up. he took the book and inhaled a large air gap in.

"When you go by Jessie Belle Rittenhouse" win started.

When you go, a hush falls..
Over all my heart,
And in a trance of my own dreams
I move apart...
When you go, the street grows
Like a vacant place..
What if a million faces pass
If not your face?
When you go, my life stops...
Like ships becalmed at sea,
And waits the breath from heaven that blows
You back to me...

win recited the whole and sat back at his seat. and lecturer smiled and thanked him. he then continued to explain the poem line by line, how the writer expressed his feelings of pain she felt, for getting separated from her lover.

i need a two-page essay about your feelings felt over the poems we did today in the class.... Deadline will be until the next class...be sure to be done with those...marks will be added to the final...okay? lecturer rushed, and the students agreed with dissatisfaction, mainly because they had tons of work to do before the exams. the lecturer then placed his belongings and bid farewell to the students.

other students rushed out of the classroom, to get their lunch break but win, all alone in the classroom, again read the same poem he read minutes ago. reading line by line, his thoughts ran fast along the memory lane of the last week, when he met goblin at the same place, they met for the first time.

I am leaving...

Leaving means...where...

I am going abroad...

win remembered the ambiance of the conversation they had. he had no courage to ask where goblin was going, when are you going, are you coming back or what not. win just kept quiet, cause he had a battle of thoughts himself, at that time. but thinking back, he was kind of regretting himself, for not asking those from goblin.

win couldnt understand his feelings. he had this pain that was hurting him, when he thinks that goblin is leaving. he just feels like he cant accept the fact that goblin is leaving, by means, win will be left alone again. though he always gets angry at win, there was an ounce of care, and blessed feelings that win felt from goblin, and that might be the possible reason for him to be himself in front of goblin. and now he is going, will he be able to be himself, again, win had his thought on run.

i should meet him tonight...win made a note to himself. he closed the books and went to lunch.

**********************

mix was at goblins's place. he was bored of doing nothing as both grim reaper and goblin was at their rooms with closed doors. he walked to the fridge and took a cone of ice cream and sweetened his taste buds.