IMAGINE#2 --imagine that this is a kpop star--

You were on a ship. You saw a small island come into view. You smiled because you finally had a vacation. You wanted to go somewhere that you could seriously relax. You knew that you became a little crazy with work but you wanted to get away. Your work wasn't the only thing that was bothering you. Your past, somehow, chose this time to haunt you. You didn't want to think about your parents. The ship docked and you went to get your baggage. You got your luggage and walk down the walkway. You looked for a car that was blue. You found it and walked towards it. You got in the car and drove to the hotel. You saw it and was amazed by the design. It was big and the drawings on each column, supporting the building, were mysterious. You parked and got out. You looked for a door but couldn't find it. You saw a clerk and asked, "Where is the front entrance?"

"The front entrance is around the left corner. Do you want me to help bring your luggage up?" he replied.

"Oh, yes. If you can." you said. He smiled and took your baggage. He walked around the left corner. You followed and found the door. You just gazed at the door. You found it was blue and see through. You walked through and went to check in, but there was a note and one key was sitting there. You picked up the note and read it. It said, "Dear Valued Customer, I had some errands to run. Here is your key. Please enjoy your stay here and ask our other staff for assistance. Sincerely, Clerk." You picked up the key. You found it weird but just walked towards the elevator. You pressed the button and the elevator door slid open. You went in and pressed the 4th floor. You found it really quiet and smiled. In the elevator, you noticed that you can see the swim pool from there. It was really beautiful so you took your camera out and took a picture. As the elevator doors slid open, you walked out and unlocked the hotel door. The clerk was already in there. He turned and smiled. You smiled back and said, "Thank you,"

"My pleasure. The son of this company is here. Please be nice to him," he replied. You nodded and he walked out. You walked over to your luggage and unpacked. That sentence kept replaying over and over again in your head, "The son of this company is here." You figured that maybe this was the reason for not many people being here. You walked out and took the elevator down. You got off the elevator. Then, your head started pounding because of the past. You shrieked and knelt down. You didn't want to see it but it kept coming back to you. You sat down on the couch and the memory vanished. You got up and walked out of the hotel. You walked to the swim pool. You saw many lounge chairs. You sat on one and out your sunglasses on. You laid back and closed your eyes. After some time, you opened your eyes and saw a guy staring down at you. You jumped up, startled. "What are you doing?" he asked. 

"Just sitting here and sleeping," you replied. You took off your sunglasses and looked at his eyes. You got up but another memory hit you. You screamed and fell back. You blanked out but this memory was different. You saw you and him at a younger age. You always saw him as a little brother. You loved him but lately he didn't want to talk to you. You figured that boys don't like being around girls at this particular age. You walked in one day and saw that he had blood on his hands. You turned him around and asked, "What did you do?"

"I saw a puppy and tried to save it from bleeding," he answered. You hugged him and sighed. He was startled but hugged you back. "Thank God that you are okay," you whispered into his ear. You felt him smile. "Suho, please don't give me a heart attack next time," you said. You felt him nod. You woke up and saw that you were in your room. Suho was looking down at you, nervous. You hugged him and he was startled. "You remembered who I was?" he asked.

"Yes," you answered. He tightly wrapped his arms around you. You drew back and smiled. "I didn't know you would be the son of the head of this company," you said. He just shrugged. Suho then grabbed your arm and kissed your cheek. You were taken aback. "What was that?" you asked. 

"I....I knew you always thought of me as a little brother but inside I loved you. I knew you would protect but only as another sibling. Inside, my heart was breaking because I thought you only loved me that way. But a little ray of hope shined through when you hugged me as I was trying to save the little puppy," he said. He reached towards you but the past took this chance to show you what happened to your parents. You fell back and your eyes were closed. You saw your parents protecting you but a masked man came in and cut them. He walked out. You were left. He didn't see you so he just walked out of the house. You saw your mother was already dead. Your father turned to you and you saw dark red blood flowing out of your chest. He croaked, "We love you. We can't be here physically, but we will always watch you from the stars." And with that his eyes closed. You screamed for them to come back but they were already gone. You cried and a warm hand was trying to wipe your tears away. You opened your eyes and realized that you were crying. You looked up and saw Suho. He was looking at you, frantically. "Are you okay?" he asked, pressing a warm hand next to your cheek.

"Yes," you replied. You sat up but Suho came towards you. He kissed you on the lips and hugged you. He drew back. "I was worried about you for the past 4 years. You didn't want to see how your parents' death. When you just saw that memory, I was worried because no sound was heard. I didn't want to lose you a second time. But then, I saw tears flowing out. I knew that you were at least alive," Suho explained. You looked at him and smiled. You wiped the last of your tears away and said, "Thank you," 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. You were startled by the question but you quickly recovered. "Yes. I will. I love you too," you said. You both looked at each and smiled.