IMAGINE#3 --Sehun--

You walked across the sidewalk and saw people cheering for something. You looked and saw someone dancing. You were entranced by the very smooth dance movements that you just stood there. After that person stopped dancing, you decided to stay for the fan meeting. You heard the MC ask, "Do you have someone that you like here?" The group shook their heads but the person that just danced nodded. Everyone was shocked and started talking to each other. Girls started saying,"Who is it? Is it me?" The person took the microphone and said, "Hello, I'm Sehun, the maknae. I like the girl with the black hair over there." He pointed towards you and every girl looked at you. You looked at him in shock as he stepped down the stage and grabbed your arm. He dragged you into the cafe next door. You sat down and looked at him. He sat across from you. "How did you notice me?" you asked. 

"You walked and you seemed sad but you looked cute," Sehun replied. You looked at him and blushed. You didn't know what to say so you said, " You looked very cute too." Suddenly, you saw Sehun's eyes narrow. He got up and walked to your side. He grabbed your chin and tilted your head up. You looked at him, scared. Gently, he put his lips on yours. You widened your eyes. You tried to push away but Sehun was stronger than you thought. He grabbed your wrists and held on. Sehun then pulled away from you and let go of your chin. You turned away but Sehun grabbed your chin again. He whispered into your ear, "Don't ever call me cute." Then he let go and smiled. You felt cold but then Sehun kissed you on the cheek and said, "I love you."