IMAGINEEE~

"Ow...." you winced as you slowly got up. "Haha! You're so clumsy watch it!" Chanyeol and his gang laughed. It was break and the daily routine of Chanyeol and his gang harassing you was going on. Chanyeol had gathered 11 other grade 12 guys and formed a gang and called themselves, "Exo" Or in other words they were a bunch of jerks who have nothing to do in their lives but tease and bully the younger grades. You slowly pushed your glasses back on, when suddenly Suho grabbed your notebook tearing it in half letting the papers fall to the ground. 

You bit your lip glaring at them. "Aw now now someone's getting feisty." the Exo gang mocked. One of the members called Tao stepped forward gently tipping up your chin, "It's cute seeing you angry~" he purred mockingly. You angrily shoved his hand off when the bell suddenly rang. Exo walked off leaving you on the floor cleaning up your papers fighting the tears. When suddenly one of the guys from Exo Oh Sehun slowly turned to look at your crouching figure and slowly walked off. You stumbled into science class making up another excuse for being late. You felt snιɡɡегs behind you as you realized the Exo gang was sitting behind you.

"Ok today I'm going to pair you up with partner." the science teacher announced.

" Your heart thumped as you silently prayed...."Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun"

they fist pumped. "....Oh Sehun and _______(you)..." You turned pale as the Exo gang smirked. "Sehun go sit next to _________. He slowly stood up and swaggered his way next to you. As the teacher explained what needed to be done you peeked a look at Sehun. He was sitting lazily back in his chair twirling his pen around when suddenly, "If you're availbe today give me your adress I'll come over and work on it." he mumbled quietly. "Uh ok..." you awkwardly gave him your adress.

Later that day~

The doorbell rang. You groaned, "He must be here....well better get this over with." You stopped at the mirror quickly fixing your glasses and hair. You opened the door and mumbled a greeting. "My parents are out of town so it doesn't matter how long you stay." You looked up to see Sehun looking carefully at you. "What...?!" you mumbled annoyed. Then in one swift movement he reached up and gently pulled off your wig. You gasped speechless as your hair tumbled down your shoulders. "Yah! How....when....?" you sputtered. Sehun smirked, "I always watched you you know?" 

"Ya when your gang is busy harassing me..." with that you felt a tear roll down not bothering to wipe it away. You felt a hand gently tip your head up as Sehun gently took off your glasses wipping your tears. "Hey..." You looked up at him, "I never rally liked Chanyeol and the group bugging others I was only wanted in the group for who knows what reason." he rolled his eyes. Upon seeing this you couldn't help but giggle. Sehun looked up at you and warmly smiled, "Why do you wear the disguise?.....I think...you're beautiful...." he trailed off awkwardly.

You blushed, "Ah....the reason was because my priority is school I just wanted to show people that school isn't about what you look like..." Sehun chuckled, "Not everyone thinks like that." You raised your eyebrows. "Ok so Chanyeol is different but he's a jerk!" Sehun exclaimed. You giggled again, "Well I th-mmph!" Sehun suddenly leaned forward and kissed you. You widened your eyes but slowly closed them as you allowed his hands to gently caress your hair. As you broke apart he smiled as he reached forward tucking a stray lock of hair behind your ear.

The next morning~

You stood in front of your bed looking at the outfits on the left was what you usually wore an oversized t-shirt with baggy shorts, your wig, and glasses. On the right was a pair of skinny jeans a black tank top with a purple cardigan. You smiled and gently fingered the outfit on the right.

Later at school~

You walked down the hall towards your usual spot. The entire day you heard whispers and gasps as you walked by people as you sat down at the corner you started reading when..... "YAH! _______!" You rolled your eyes as you heard Chanyeol and his gang coming, this time though you were prepared. "Ready for y-...." Chanyeol and the rest stopped dead speechless at your transformation. You clamly stood up staring right back them with your hand on your hip. You noticed Sehun in the back grinning. Kris then suddenly stepped forward.

You braced yourself for the worst when he suddenly mumbled, "Uh _____....you- you look different...." Then with no warning Kai stepped forward slinging his arm around your shoulder. "So babe I'll pick you up at 7?" You smirked, "Nice try playboy but I've got plans." Exo widened their eyes as Sehun stepped forward wrapping his arm around your waist kissing you. Sehun smiled "Shall we?" offering his hand you took it gratefully and walked off leaving the Exo guys flabbergasted.