IMAGINE#5 ---LUHAN--

You were walking down the hallway to get your lunch but you were sad because your parents died and your only relative that can take care of you is your aunt. You loved your aunt but you couldn't stand her daughters. Sure, they were adorable but they couldn't leave you alone for even a mere second. You rounded the corner and saw a blonde guy with intense blue eyes. You ran past him but then he grabbed your arm. You turned around and tried to jerk your arm away but his grip was strong. He dragged you into a classroom. Then, he closed the door. "Who are you?" you asked.

"I'm Luhan," he replied. He looked down, sheepishly. You stared at him and said, "I have to go to lunch. Why did you drag me here?" Luhan didn't answer so you started towards the door but Luhan blocked you. "Is there something you want to say?" you asked, wondering why he grabbed your arm. He looked up and saw your expectant face. He grabbed the back of your head and kissed your cheek. You stepped back, dazed. "Why? Why? Why did you do that?" you asked, blushing in front of him. Luhan looked at you and said, "You're mine. I love you. Don't even think of running away." His smile sent a shiver up your spine. You froze but then he came over and kissed you lightly on the lips. "I'm a coward because I can't even keep a straight face in front of you. You were helpful to me and you didn't care what others said about you. I thought at first the rumors were true," he said. You looked at him, confused. "What rumors?" you asked.

"The rumors saying that you weren't straight," Luhan answered, surprised by your expression.

"Never heard of that," you replied. You looked at him and said, "So what?"

"Would you be my girlfriend? You are so beautiful but yet you are so delicate. So I want to protect you," he asked.

"Yes," you answered. You and Luhan smiled at each other and went to lunch together.